Apple Watch SE

Apple Watch SE

• wow

Edward, 23 Sep 2020This watch only can paired to ihoneSO?

Daniel, 21 Sep 2020If I pair this watch with a Samsung A71, will it work perfe... moreThere is no improvement in the battery life compared to the Apple Watch six

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Khan, 22 Sep 2020Apple watch can't connect to android phone.True but the T500 smartwatch do! :D

• Edward

Daniel, 21 Sep 2020If I pair this watch with a Samsung A71, will it work perfe... moreThis watch only can paired to ihone

• Khan

Daniel, 21 Sep 2020If I pair this watch with a Samsung A71, will it work perfe... moreApple watch can't connect to android phone.

• Daniel

If I pair this watch with a Samsung A71, will it work perfect ? Are there any details about the battery life and price ? I know from a friend that the battery life on series 5 wasn't that great.

Siddarth, 20 Sep 2020I know right? I personally don't use the always on di... moreYou can set it to have Always-On display and not show personal info unless unlocked. Those complications will just be blank when in standby with screen on. When you touch the display, it refreshes and shows personal info. Also, when you receive message or e-mail, you just hear the notification sound and you get a red dot at the top of watch display letting you know something is waiting in notifications. It works really well actually.

• Siddarth

I personally don't use the always on display as I don't want the people around me to check the notification my watch received when I'm not looking at my watch.
Lifting your wrist to view time isn't such a bad thing, the whole point is to stay active; however, I do agree that at certain situations, it is considered to be rude to look at your watch. In that case, you can just tap your watch's screen and you're good to go.
I find it astonishing that people are comparing such reliable hardware and software packed technology devices to few rip-offs and cheaper watches in android which at times fails to deliver the user with accurate data or even a pleasant user interface experience.

Cyan, 19 Sep 2020Are you people that lazy to lift up your hand and tap the w... moreNot even touch the display you just need to look at it

Are you people that lazy to lift up your hand and tap the watch didplsy? All im seeing is people complaing about no always on display. No one's forcing you to buy this watch you know.

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

I think I rather buy a T500 watch... :I

why bother charging 300$ watch EVERYDAY when many watches already powered by human's movement (kinetic watch)?
not to mention that EVERY Apple's accessories battery are 'almost' impossible to be repaired.
Apple's 'allergy' to repairmen has taken to the extreme year-by-year.

I mean this watch is eh

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2020I think iwatch se is better than I watch 3genBut be remember
It lacks with basic feature

No always on display
No spo2
No ECG
NO S6 processor
No battery advantage

Why a person buy this watch only for time and watch os6 ?

Apple is selling their holy crap at 500 to 600$ and what about battery? hope this Time people don't make fool..18h standby 😀🇮🇳 Lol

*-*no always on display***for 300$ !!!!!!!

18h stand by?? Totally ridiculous watch.

I think iwatch se is better than I watch 3gen