Apple Watch SE

Apple Watch SE

• Zalal

Exikias, 15 Apr 2022Is it worth it? Or should I go for the 6 series or 7?If you dont need the extra blood oxygen sensor or any other new health features, I would recommend you to go with the SE model.

Is it worth it? Or should I go for the 6 series or 7?

I’m feeling that I wasted my money on this Watch SE. Except counting heart rate, steps, taking calls if connected with mobile…this is useless. The GPS navigation doesn’t work well on Watch. Also battery backup is not also good, hardly lasts a day. What else u guys u used this Watch?

• John

[deleted post]Hahaha, you think this whole comment section is too silent!

You post your replies every single time! So why the hell don’t you just shut up and go away

leila, 22 Dec 2021please introduce apple watch se 2021 , do apple watch se 20... moreThis watch SE generation is the 1st gen introduced in 2020…if I’m not wrong.

• leila

please introduce apple watch se 2021 , do apple watch se 2021 is se Generation 2?

Sid, 02 Dec 2021I've been using the SE cellular variant for a year now... moreIt’s not necessary to have a cellular version even if someone wants can keep their BT watch SE for 3yrs. It’s all depends on your usage. I’m using a BT version bought this year in India.

• Sid

john, 01 Dec 2021is there any issues with apple watch SE model with cellular... moreI've been using the SE cellular variant for a year now as a daily driver. I'm an power user who wears it always and removes it only while charging. I also keep my BT, Wi-Fi and data on always, use the workout tracker while lifting weights, make quick calls, etc. and it still manages to push to a day and half with 15% juice remaining.
I strongly suggest you to get the cellular variant if you intend to keep it for 3 years at the least as the Series 3 would probably miss out on updates in the not to distant future.
The only CONS:
1.No always on display, but who cares it's gonna drain the battery anyway(I never used in the android wears I had XD).
2. ion-x strengthened glass- This is good, but doesn't give me the confidence; however, I've scraped, knocked my frame and glass of the watch even now and then in this 1 year and it managed to stay without a single micro scratch! But, I'm about to a get the UAG case anyway.
3. The signal reception and the in-call speaker is not as great as the iphone, but definitely more than doable. Get a TWS for easing experience!

Go for it!

• john

is there any issues with apple watch SE model with cellular? what you recommend should i go with only GPS or with cellular

Calin, 16 Nov 2021Hello! Why shoud I buy SE, not Watch 3? What SE have in plu... moreI wud advise to go with watch SE if u r planning to use for longer period of time. Series 3 of a similar but here in SE u get more, better processor and longevity of OS updates. I have both SE and series3 but SE looks better and snappy.

• Calin

Hello! Why shoud I buy SE, not Watch 3? What SE have in plus ? Ok, Watch 3 is a little old. But SE deserve 100 euros more ? Thanks.

I can see it is 27GB usable storage for us in my watch SE. I’m from Pune, India.

RavaN GaminG, 01 Jan 2021It has only 26 GB internal memory They lied the SE version... moreThere is no storage device on this green earth that has the capacity specified. There is always software and stuff on it that takes up some of it. Even more so on watches and phones. You think the os is installed in the strap???

Underratedtoxic, 29 Jun 2021first of all this watched dose not have a OLED display it a... moreYou just saw pictures of this watch? I own it and yes, it has OLED.

I'm still using my Mi Band 1S

Anonymous, 11 Aug 2021All apple watches from the first generation have had an ole... moreit is entirely possible, many cheap smartwatches have LCD displays. but yeah it does have an OLED display

Anonymous, 30 Jul 2021Yeah, your're wrong. I can personally tell you that th... moreAll apple watches from the first generation have had an oled display, its not physically possible to use an lcd in such a tiny device.

Underratedtoxic, 29 Jun 2021first of all this watched dose not have a OLED display it a... moreYeah, your're wrong. I can personally tell you that the SE does have an OLED display.
Other than that, you're right. It's a great watch.

RavaN GaminG, 01 Jan 2021It has only 26 GB internal memory They lied the SE version... moreyes because watchOS totally doesn’t take up any storage 😐