Apple Watch Series 3

Apple Watch Series 3

Sarajevo, 25 Sep 2020Master reset the watch and you can make update, i do this t... moreit works?

• Vince

Garion, 22 Sep 2020My Apple 3 Watch is short on storage capacity. I have read ... moreI read somewhere that we can fix this by unpair and pair again. It worked for me but for the new update, it occurs again. So I guess you have to do it for every update as a workaround

• Trick

Garion, 22 Sep 2020My Apple 3 Watch is short on storage capacity. I have read ... morethe apple watch series 3 has 16gb the series 1 and 2 only has 8gb the series 4 also has 16gb whereas the seroes 5 and 6 have 32gb so I do t see why WATCH OS7 needs 3.1gb when I have the series 3 and still got 12gb available

• Sarajevo

Garion, 22 Sep 2020My Apple 3 Watch is short on storage capacity. I have read ... moreMaster reset the watch and you can make update, i do this to my watch series 3!

• Garion

My Apple 3 Watch is short on storage capacity. I have read it has anywhere from 8gb's to 16gb's - I have 5gb's. I can't do current update as I can't delete enough to get the needed available storage (3.1gb) ???????????

• Majura

Hi Guys! i bought an iwatch series 3 LTE and i have tries to pair it with my iphone XR but it is not working,i tried on my old iphoneSE it worked very well. someone told me to restore network settings i did but still i have pairing failure. Any help?

• hey

can I talk after attending call on my Apple Watch series 3 gps version only??

I love my Apple watch, I love that I can keep track of my exercise and my favourite thing is I have my alarms set to go off on my watch and its better to wake me up as it doesn't startle me like my iPhone does.

• HW72

SPH , 02 Apr 2019No esim = No calls without the phone close by. Sorry. That is incorrect.. If you have the Cellular/Bluetooth it can be used without your phone

• SPH

555, 06 Nov 2018Is it possible to make call with it without smartphone here... moreNo esim = No calls without the phone close by. Sorry.

• SPH

Gillie, 13 Nov 2018can any apple watch take whatsappNo native whatsapp app. But you receive notification on your watch and can read the message and make a quick reply from your watch notification. The only thing you really cant to is open the app to check old message on you watch. But you can just pickup your phone for that.

• SPH

George, 27 Jan 2019Total rubish watch useless for recording swim times and now... moreThey only connect to iPhone's i think. I have had a great experience with my watch so far.

• George

Total rubish watch useless for recording swim times and now to top it off won’t connect to new I phone totally disappointed

• Gillie

can any apple watch take whatsapp

• 555

Is it possible to make call with it without smartphone here in bangladesh ? ... No mobile company providing esim registration as far as i know...i don't want to carry my iPhone while on exercise..
Very soon i m going to be gifted an iwatch 3.

• estreitoc

Anonymous, 12 Jul 2018I'm with Straight Talk any of you knows if this will work w... moreit doesnt work!

I'm with Straight Talk any of you knows if this will work with my service? anyone have tried?

How to change the exercise goal from preset 30 minutes to 60 minutes?

• Sri

Vena, 15 Jun 2018Can I leave my phone at home and use the watch without my p... moreYes you can leave it as the phone's configuration is synced with the watch so its fine and the watch as a built in e-sim what apple calls it!
It should be fine.