Apple Watch Series 4

Apple Watch Series 4

ben500, 24 Mar 2020hands down the biggest piece of crap i have ever bought. ab... moretry an android watch then

• Dharmesh patel

Price ??
Series 4

Never ever had an issue with Apple Watch. Love it. Have no problems taking my heart rate, or keeping track of exercise. Don't use a sleep tracker, and I don't sleep with the watch on anyway.
Does everything I want it to (including the time)

• ben500

hands down the biggest piece of crap i have ever bought. absolutely refuses to take my heart rate and when it does it is absolutely miles off. A disgrace of a product.

• G

Anonymous, 05 Dec 2019WTF are you talking about, seriously. Go have a (discou... moreYeah
Fuc*ing tell me about it

• Paul

M_Oubre, 10 Sep 2019As an owner of apple watches, here’s how the battery works ... moreEven wearing it in bed (I'm using a sleep tracker app) I can even do two days with it (so two days and one night, sometimes even two nights).

• lb

DeeJay, 18 Sep 2018I have the Series 0 (I think that's what it was dubbed in t... moreSame, agreed

CptPower, 25 Mar 2019Well man chouice is yours. I rather prefer Warren Buffet ... moreWTF are you talking about, seriously.

Go have a (discounted) beer.

• NikiSan

Some of you people give the expression 'brainfart' a whole new dimension... Do you ever think before you post something?
1. Read the entire article
2. Absorb the information
3. Take a deep breath
4. Is what you are about to type relevant to the article?
Being a fanboy or a hater of either brand is never a good guide, objectivity however is.

• NikiSan

1. Read the entire article
2. Absorb the information
3. Take a deep breath
4. Is what you are about to type relevant to the article?

• M_Oubre

How in the world, 18 Sep 2018do you get 18 hrs of battery.... that's not even a day broAs an owner of apple watches, here’s how the battery works for “18 hour battery life”. The hours are for when you’re wearing it. You wouldn’t wear a watch to bed now, would you? Tao it off, and the hours that it’s off for don’t count. You can get two plus days out of the battery. This works because when it’s not on your wrist, it’s not running it’s sensors. The various sensors suck battery like a parched hiker drinks water. Thank you for your time. Don’t bash tech you haven owned.

• L

BethJones, 13 Aug 2019I would never have any other smart watch other than one fro... moreMaybe

I would never have any other smart watch other than one from Apple. I just prefer the way it looks and the components to it are second to none. Much better than the androids I've seen on other people. I know a few people who have made the switch and haven't gone back.

• Niel1up

Slippy Pickle, 18 May 2019No it ain't Zeblaze Thor Pro has better specs, bigger sc... moreNo ones even heard of that, most likely just another cheap Android wear, garbage quality product. You really think it would only cost $99 compared to the Apple Watch $400+ if it was better? If so, have fun resetting your smartwatch every few days due to the many random glitches.

Additionally, you have no idea what the processing power for either watch is (there are no benchmarks). Regardless, the implementation of the components & making them work well with the software, that's what actually matters in real world use & that right there, is where Apple truly shine's above.

• Slippy Pickle

Anonymous, 25 Apr 2019This is the best you can buy in 2019 No it ain't

Zeblaze Thor Pro has better specs, bigger screen, Camera and it uses "real" sim cards not those horrible esim's

This is the best you can buy in 2019

• Sandiaga

good

• polos

apple watch from the application that has is only for some countries.in recent update on all that there is not update for a lot of countries something like iphone.better to stay in usa only is better for the rest of the world not again buying from apple huawei is an upcoming power in mobile market that someone can look for it...

lobby4578, 25 Mar 2019Good for you! once Warren Buffet said, not to poke on some... moreWell live and let a live my words.
And i a a huge book fan but not much as my colleague here in work.
He can read even 10 books a day.

• lobby4578

once Warren Buffet said, not to poke on someone business. If people wants to buy something let them buy and its their choice. Since you prefer Warren Buffet and I guess you follow him, I'd say to mind your own business and let other chose whatever they want to buy.

And about Robin Sharma, the book is called The Monk Who Sold his Ferrari and not Which sold his Ferrari. Anyway, I must tell you that I am an avid bookaholic sooo...!!!

Cheers!!