Apple Watch Series 5

Apple Watch Series 5

• Series GT

Anonymous, 16 Feb 2021Just accept Apple marketed regular glass as Sapphire. What ... moreMaybe "Apple Hater" hahahaha

[deleted post]Just accept Apple marketed regular glass as Sapphire. What is your problem in admitting facts Android hater?

AnonD-804996, 16 Feb 2021Ever thought it's a typo on GSM Arena side? You just c... moreThey did claim it to be Sapphire for their camera lens on iPhone which was exposed later to be nothing but marketing. You just can't stop defending Apple... can you?

Android-Authority, 16 Feb 2021Looks like finally you have opened your eyes to Apple'... moreEver thought it's a typo on GSM Arena side? You just can't stop whining over Apple, can you? Apple, as far as I can tell has never claimed it is sapphire.

AnonD-804996, 14 Nov 2020There is no way the front glass is sapphire. I have Apple W... moreLooks like finally you have opened your eyes to Apple's marketing...
They sell regular toughened glass/Gorilla Glass but market it as Sapphire glass.
It scratches like regular glass. It's far from pure Sapphire. JerryRig exposed the same on the camera lens of iPhone. People continue to fall for such marketing.

no one asked, 08 Aug 2020no one ... moreNice one.

There is no way the front glass is sapphire. I have Apple Watch 5 and it got a mysterious tiny but deep scratch on the display. There is no way you'd scratch sapphire under regular use conditions even if you tried. I have enough Automatic watches with real sapphire crystal to know that. Apple Watches use hardened glass, similar to one on iPhones.

• TERRY

what happens that it check blood.it's using magic

It's actually crazy to have 32gb of storage on your wrist tho 😂

• no one asked

romtags, 26 Dec 2019Overpriced! Battery life sucks... Huawei gt2 is the best sm... moreno

one

asked

• Louie

Dot, 30 Jan 2020After a normal day at work with always on I return in the e... moreIt’s pretty accurate all of the feedback here, mine lasted for 2 day’s with AOD, by the end of the day around 60%..

• LardVader

jejemo, 17 Feb 2020can you tell me about the screen scratch durability? I just... moreBeen using mine w/o a screen protector for 4 months and it's fine. Only dents (minor) on the verge of the case. It's aluminum - pretty soft.

• jejemo

can you tell me about the screen scratch durability? I just bought mine 3 weeks ago and so far so good

• LardVader

Dot, 30 Jan 2020After a normal day at work with always on I return in the e... moreI concur. Normal usage leaves you with 2 full days and 1-2 nights (idle) usage. I had Samsung smartwatch (last year's model) which didn't last so long.

• LardVader

scorpio, 24 Jan 2020Ha ha. I actually had my s10 converted to an e-sim. Would n... moreHi.
Well there should be no difference at all from the user perspective - other than easy switch of cell op. While (e)sim on a phone is obvious feature it's not so much on a watch. Or is it? ;-)

• Dot

Anonymous, 05 Oct 2019How long will the battery last if you turn off the always o... moreAfter a normal day at work with always on I return in the evening with 60% battery.. provided I dont use GPS and heart rate monitor

• scorpio

LardVader, 23 Jan 2020Appreciate your feedback. It might convince me to upgrade t... moreHa ha. I actually had my s10 converted to an e-sim. Would not notice any difference. Just hope it works ok when I go overseas as I hadn't considered that.

• LardVader

scorpio, 17 Jan 2020Understood. I purposely chose the LTE version so that I cou... moreAppreciate your feedback. It might convince me to upgrade to an LTE version once mine breaks down for good. It's just that carriers here are slow on implementing eSIMs on a greater scale. Seems they have made bad deals with SIM card makers. What else?

• scorpio

LardVader, 16 Jan 2020I guess part of the problem is LTE connectivity. While ever... moreUnderstood. I purposely chose the LTE version so that I could be independent of my phone if need be and still be contactable by my office. It works brilliantly.

• LardVader

scorpio, 15 Jan 2020I have a Samsung Galaxy watch 42mm LTE version connected to... moreI guess part of the problem is LTE connectivity. While everyone reports 18h for the AW(5) mine lasts ~2 days (charge it evening, use one day, another day and charge evening and so on).
My Samsung Watch S3 didn't last so long and both watches are the non LTE versions.