Apple Watch Series 6 Aluminum

Apple Watch Series 6 Aluminum

its great watch , but screen scratches very easy , and that is biggest flaw

• jelo

Best watch ever

my birthday present i like the feel of the watch the strap hmmm could be better but its hard to find something wrong with it like a mini iphone on your wrist really lol

Fahad khan, 28 Dec 2020It's looks very nice and I want a this watch but IAM v... moreI can understand your situation brother, I am suffering from the same situation, please help us when you will get the watch

• Fahad khan

It's looks very nice and I want a this watch but IAM very poor 😢 plz help me plz plz plz !!!!!

• Optimus

jeevan, 20 Nov 2020is cellular watch series 6 is fully functional in india -... moreYes it is and currently Reliance JIO and Airtel are supporting for this VI dose not support esim so you can not use is in your apple watch

• jeevan

is cellular watch series 6 is fully functional in india - if yes? which network providers are they ? any suggestions please

• J.CO

Kuba, 16 Sep 2020why on earth would anyone wanna watch that you need to char... moreThen what brand of smart watch should we be getting? I would want to have one that's as responsive as an iPhone. A smart watch that has a battery that will last at least 7 days and will only some lagging when it has provided the owner at least 5 years of service. I've been an iPhone user since March 9, 2011.

• Own.an.s6

navi , 29 Sep 2020can i put sim card It's called an e-sim, so a company would need to activate it, in the Uk it's ee vodafone and o2

navi , 29 Sep 2020can i put sim card only if you choose the one that have cellular option

• navi

can i put sim card

• Karthik

Apple Watch 6 support Wifi-ac

• Aflal

Weniwel, 16 Sep 2020It is useless to buy Apple Watches in country like Sri La... moreYeah that's true. But other things can be done and apple watch is so grateful to me to do day to day activities. Apple watch is better than some Chinese brand watches.

• YolO

When will it come to india..?

No body temperature huh

techy, 17 Sep 2020Why all the hate? This is a top of the line smartwatch with... moreI charge my AW5 in the morning before I go to work. After I wake up, I throw it on a charger and when I go it's usually charged to 80% which is exactly where I want it so battery will last long term. It usually has 15-20% left next morning. People always complain how it can only last 1 day and ignore the fact everything on it is butter smooth. Just scrolling menus or dragging notifications panel down is always absolutely and perfectly smooth. Almost every review of any other watch had complaints over stuttering, lagging and general slowness. But sure, they last 7 days, 10 days, a month. I'm not sure I could stand lagging and stuttering for the sake of longer operation. Plus, does any other watch allow general app support? A lot of apps that are installed on iPhone also become available on Apple Watch. And then they work stand alone on a watch. Which is quite nice.

• sibzz

• techy

Why all the hate? This is a top of the line smartwatch with the best software in any smartwatch, and near perfect hardware. You charge you phone every day, why not charge your watch while you are charging your phone?

Kuba, 16 Sep 2020why on earth would anyone wanna watch that you need to char... moreBecause it has the best watch OS and leading class sensors and algorithms. And great support.