Archos 40c Titanium

Archos 40c Titanium

please where can I get the screen of archos 40c
titanium

• enny

The battery is not powerful at all

a good mobile
there is 2 main problems only
the screen type is lcd.. you can't see the screen colour lucidity from the sides..
the camera haven't auto focus option..
finally
this mobile is good if your using is soft and simble and not need to watching movies in full screen mode..

best regards..

• opsine

Do you know how I can format/flash the phone, as it keeps rebooting without taking me to the homepage? Can I get weblinks to any good flash tools software to resolve this issue? Thanks in anticipation.

Anonymous, 27 Nov 2014Does it have autofocus, 720p video recording, proximity and ligh... moreYes i have the same problem. I was never able to take a clear photo

• Ammora

the phone has an FM radio.. i confirm.
why they say no in the specs ?
i just bought it for my son it is OK for me
but it has not AUTO-FOCUS it is just the face detection.
but the overall performance is OK its a fair deal
at least for me.

• slenkiz

d phone is okay to me .....atleast is still ok

Weird because I tried the device in person and it did have AUTOFOCUS.
Just not touch focus

Phone recorder file deleted, I can not reload the file

If you touch the screen, it will "focus" (it actually does nothing)... Try to focus something close to the lens, it doesn't work. I've returned the mobile phone. The viewing angles are also very poor, the battery life sucks and it doen't have the sensors that the official specs say.

Anonymous, 27 Nov 2014Does it have autofocus, 720p video recording, proximity and ligh... moretouch the screen and it will focus on what you want to capture ,, I don't know about sensors but video recording doesn't reach 720

• l86lmo

you are right sir it dosnt have sensor or autofocus

Does it have autofocus, 720p video recording, proximity and light sensors?
I have one 40c and it doesnt have anything of that, and the pictures always look blurry and out of focus. Does anyone have the same problem?