Asus Fonepad 7 (2014)

Asus Fonepad 7 (2014)

bixlerhking, 14 May 2021been using this K012 since 2014 till now (2021) still origi... moreCan you play games like mobile legends and call of duty with that updated version?

I bought my asus fonepad 7 since 2014, but the screen has been damaged, pls how and where can i get a replacement pls

• bixlerhking

been using this K012 since 2014 till now (2021) still original battery. screen partially self damage with whiteline. mainly for video watching and gaming. for those with sim data issue. just bring to asus center for software update. i need more Asus phone. they're tough. don't need 5g.

i loved it but the ram went down real fast

• Ruthradithyan

i loved it but the ram went down real fast

• Gilbert

I would like to do an upgrade but being told that cannot pls assist with the latest update for this.Thanks.

• izo

The data transfer and internet through SIM card doesn't work, but it's set to enabled. Data transfer is only possible through wi-fi.

• Yoyo

I have it for about 6 years but when it's battery went low... It doesn't work anymore

I been using this tablet since 2014 until now. This tablet is tough.

• Cecileunia

A big disappointment for gaming and updated apps purposes but for video watching 8/10

• Val

Very durable; this is one of the strongest tablets one can come across!!!
I don't use a screen protector but it has fallen on the ground several times with the screen facing the ground, yet no crack on the screen.(I'm still wondering at the type of glass Asus used in making it).

I was surprised to get an update from Asus (Android 5.0).

Decent battery life.

Surprisingly enough, it supports my 32gig memory card 😏

However, it never worked with sim cards from day 1.
(I believe this is a factory error.)
I didn't really bother because I don't use it for calls or browsing.

Something else I've noticed is that it hanged terribly the few times I connected it to the internet via hotspot.
(I used hotspot because the sim port of my device ain't working).

So for now I simply use it to edit documents, read books, view pictures, watch videos and play songs, and it's serving these purposes really effectively.

I been using this tablet since januari 2014 until now. This tablet is strong, have powerfull battery. But not in game 3d. Overall 7/10.

• Naveed Ahmad

my asus phone pad having faulty LCD. kindly suggest for its rectification.

shan, 21 Oct 2017is there any reset button to force shut down the tablet bec... moreNot before the fat lady (battery) dies !

• shan

is there any reset button to force shut down the tablet because i got stuck in asus boot animation

Oscar, 17 Aug 2016I have been using an ASUS FonePad 7 K012 for one and half y... moreChange fleksibel lcd to main board

• Janus

Anonymous , 30 Nov 2016My tab version now is lollipop (5.0) version. How I want to... moreyou should not do that.

• AnonD-620226

Very good tablet. I finally managed to root it after 2 years of owning it and got rid of the preloaded apps and I use the external SD card for storage.

i have this tab,it's good,the problem is the bloatware..i can only install 2 games...after disabling it's unused apps. good only in media consumption.
i may root this..so what should i use?

My tab version now is lollipop (5.0) version. How I want to get back to kitkat version???