Asus Fonepad 8 FE380CG

Asus Fonepad 8 FE380CG

• Mayur

Its performance is good... i am uding it since last 5-6 years....

Randy, 04 Jan 2020Still using this in 2020Yeah its a good tablet bot its not for gaming
Because i have it from 6 years ago but still i love it

• SS

Using this tablet for 5 years, still works for its use. Thanks for such a great product.
Although updates not present anymore, still worth the price it asked.

• Randy

Still using this in 2020

• nardi

Ahmed Farouk , 25 Dec 2018After 3 years of using this tablet i just want to say thank... moreso do I

• Ahmed Farouk

After 3 years of using this tablet i just want to say thank you asus for this wonderfull tablet

• Willy

Bought this tablet in 2015 and still work great today. Really happy with this device.

• Jazzy

Anonymous , 27 Aug 2017I'm very enjoyed this tablet!!! It's quite simple, and long... moreI agreement!! Best tab on its class. And mine is still alive with its almost perfect battery life!

I'm very enjoyed this tablet!!! It's quite simple, and longlife battery. If you look for tablet to work or study, I recommend this one. Now, it's my third year using this tablet 😊 16GB internal is quite enough

Mazdak, 22 Mar 2017Hi everyone. I have a voice problem when I'm using imo,duo,... moresame problem

• Mazdak

Hi everyone. I have a voice problem when I'm using imo,duo,Skype or etc. In these apps my speaker doesn't work, and I can't hear anything. I use the latest os and after reset factory my problem didn't solve. I'll be thankful if someone could help me.

Best phablet I've ever had

• eizwar

Nb, 01 Jan 2017Yes, it supports OTGHelP! Mine doesn't! what should i do?

• Nb

Anonymous, 14 Dec 2016Is otg fully supported in this phone?Yes, it supports OTG

• goy

ankydu, 21 Aug 2016It does look good when its normal. But changing the saturat... moreRevert back to kitkat

Is otg fully supported in this phone?

• cha

largephonephan, 16 Aug 2016where can i buy this in the us i habe been looking everywhereshopwise harrison at P6999. Save P4k

• kirky1

how do I turn the selfie camera offffff and get it normal photo camera I am a silver surfer

AnonD-208733, 04 Apr 2016There is an app named splendid in most of the asus devices.... moreIt does look good when its normal. But changing the saturation does not fix the contrast problem. And by now it seems clear that the screen contrast issue is not fixable by Asus. So can we go for a petition against Asus to take back their faulty devices and refund our hard earned money. Interested people please reply here.

• largephonephan

where can i buy this in the us i habe been looking everywhere