Asus Fonepad 8 FE380CG

Asus Fonepad 8 FE380CG

AASHU, 16 Jun 2021how much gb it supports for external memory card.I used 32gb memory in this tablet

• AASHU

how much gb it supports for external memory card.

How to split screen

• Angel168

Asus Fonpad 8,
CPU : Quad-core 1.33 GHz ,intel
GPU :PowerVR G6430 (quad-core graphics)

Ipad mini 3
CPU : Dual-core 1.3 GHz ,apple
GPU : PowerVR G6430 (quad-core graphics)

I love asus fonpad 8

Asus fonpad 8 is the Best tablet with intel inside... 5 years still running well and battery still good.

• Joe

Mayur, 31 Jul 2020Its performance is good... i am uding it since last 5-6 yea... moreJust got this tablet for around $32 second-hand, and it's awesome 🤩

• Joe Deep

Just got it by yesterday at a local marketplace at around $32 for the second-hand, it is not so good by physically but is still useable. I re-flashed to the stock firmware due to some applications has bugs with notification "Unfortunately, ..... has stopped" and now all is done. Awesome..Thanks Asus :-)

• Mayur

Its performance is good... i am uding it since last 5-6 years....

Randy, 04 Jan 2020Still using this in 2020Yeah its a good tablet bot its not for gaming
Because i have it from 6 years ago but still i love it

• SS

Using this tablet for 5 years, still works for its use. Thanks for such a great product.
Although updates not present anymore, still worth the price it asked.

• Randy

Still using this in 2020

• nardi

Ahmed Farouk , 25 Dec 2018After 3 years of using this tablet i just want to say thank... moreso do I

• Ahmed Farouk

After 3 years of using this tablet i just want to say thank you asus for this wonderfull tablet

• Willy

Bought this tablet in 2015 and still work great today. Really happy with this device.

• Jazzy

Anonymous , 27 Aug 2017I'm very enjoyed this tablet!!! It's quite simple, and long... moreI agreement!! Best tab on its class. And mine is still alive with its almost perfect battery life!

I'm very enjoyed this tablet!!! It's quite simple, and longlife battery. If you look for tablet to work or study, I recommend this one. Now, it's my third year using this tablet 😊 16GB internal is quite enough

Mazdak, 22 Mar 2017Hi everyone. I have a voice problem when I'm using imo,duo,... moresame problem

• Mazdak

Hi everyone. I have a voice problem when I'm using imo,duo,Skype or etc. In these apps my speaker doesn't work, and I can't hear anything. I use the latest os and after reset factory my problem didn't solve. I'll be thankful if someone could help me.

Best phablet I've ever had

• eizwar

Nb, 01 Jan 2017Yes, it supports OTGHelP! Mine doesn't! what should i do?