Asus Memo Pad HD7 16 GB

Asus Memo Pad HD7 16 GB

• Addy

Still 10/10 Using since 2014 But no complaints.

Tom, 28 Apr 2017Screen is poor quality. After some time I noticed my screen... moreYou can fix that by taking it apart and re attaching the two cheap ribbons you first see. You can usually take it apart using a guitar pick and running it down the edges.

• also Tom

Tom, 28 Apr 2017Screen is poor quality. After some time I noticed my screen... moreI had the same. I do not recommend.

• Tom

Screen is poor quality. After some time I noticed my screen was non-responsive in particular areas (lines).

Hi! I have been using this tablet for few weeks. It is very smooth to use, easy to use. Battery capacity is awesome. I play games in my free time, it never hangs or crashes the apps. Well, there is something missing in specification. There is no battery capacity mentioned in specification. The battery capacity of this Tablet is "3190 mAh".

Regards:
Honey Marshall

• Jamil Anjum

I am using this tablet for the last four years and it working smoothly. I am happy with it.

• Arnab

i was working on the tab but after sometime i close it then when i am tried to open it but my tab did not open

sri, 03 Jul 2016does it support to pdf book reader purpose and video classess?Of course, it's a regular tablet, i.e. you can install any application, including PDF reader.

I dripped mine this morning and the digitizer is broken now :'-( half the screen still works though which is good but still :(

• sri

does it support to pdf book reader purpose and video classess?

• Joe

My best device for years.

Li che, 11 Oct 2015Does it have sensitive touch r else and what about battery?I get 12h of screen on time, but i use it mostly to read manga

• Li che

Does it have sensitive touch r else and what about battery?

Perfect little tablet that does all that you would ever need a tablet for: Netflix, ebooks, and browsing. Oh, and the occasional game. :)

• Adrian Demiri

Anonymous, 06 Jun 2015Mine has worked fine for 5 months went to use it this morni... moreU need just to format your device and u have no more problems

• Silla

Bought mine in Nov 2013 and I was pleasantly surprised. A solid performer all round - value for money!! Have no desire to upgrade yet!!

• kk

Mick, 11 Feb 2015I've had my Asus memo pad hd7 for about 8 months and lovin ... moreBuy chrome cast you will be able to mirror cast to the tv. The Asus tablet is not able to connect to TV with a HDMI because the is different and not compatible.

Good tablet if compared to its price. But...do you have also a problem with play store icons? Mine have black background.. Since I update to the recent version of play store. Now I'm running all the latest updates of firmware and apps. It seems to be a mediatek graphic issue not Google one... Has someone resolved? Hard reset doesn't work...tks

Nemo, 30 May 2015I got mine rooted with kingo root.You can use kingroot... works perfectly