Asus P527

Asus P527

• stkgc

can i use this phone on crickert wireless?

• AlexLion

- The screen is actually VGA (480x640), but it only works in this mode while viewing photos full-screen. There used to be a hack that turned the whole phone into VGA, but it reduced the batt life sagnificantly.

- The device is officially upgradable to WM6.1 Pro. Unofficial WM6.5 firmware is also available.

• Wizen

While i am talking sound is very. Now battery is become demage. How i'll get the new battery. Kindly let me know in india available or not.

• Vampire

i want a body and screen for my asus p527 how i can get it????

• aleem

I am happy with the features of asus 5. But my reliance GPRS is not working. I called customer care and they told me that this device is not compatible :(. Please help me.

• Arun

My Asus P527 is powering ON, but not getting into windows screen, instead asking to move cursor to corner of the screen. seems to be a touchscreen issue. Appreciate a solution or service centre to repair...

• anu

i am not able to restart my p527 as it is showing this message "storage memory is critically low . if storage memory is not increased,other programs may nor be able to start. use file explorer to delete files that are no longer needed or move some files to storage card."
i am not able to access anything then how will i delete files . i removed battery n put it in again but the same message repeats.
some one please help
somebody please help

• IFFU

best site to download apps in this p527?

• Killer_boy

This is the only known phone to have GPS support, and it's GPS not AGPS and it requires to update the database once in 3 days and for next 3 days it does not require data connection and works at a precision of 1m radius.Damn it's good !!!

• SHRAVAN

how to tab alaignment set

• rahul

svrk, 06 Dec 2012is it possible to update windows 6.1 version in this mobile... moreYes, you can put custom Windows 6.5 ROM on it to upgrade. I too did the same couple of years back. Just google it and you will be able to find it on some site.

• TAJ1980

suip, 11 Aug 2012worst mobile ever i have purchased no voice no playing fi... morei completely agree with u bro .... the only worst phone i've used till date

• svrk

is it possible to update windows 6.1 version in this mobile...and i lost the panel..how to change it...

• raju

i am not able to open messages, the error is showing that - " voice commander encounted problem restart and try again." but i have restarted voice commander so many times but it is still not opening my messages
kindly solve the issue
my mail id is - raju_252525@yahoo.co.in

chary, 19 Jan 2011I have P527 mobile and i am keeps on getting Space alert an... morejust update ur softwre.

• suip

worst mobile ever i have purchased
no voice
no playing files
not memory
no good camera

• santhosh

I am using the Asus P527 my streaming Player is getting disconnected while seeing the vedios on youtube....

• santhosh

I am santhosh.sr Using the Asus P527 I just want to upgrade the softwear, or can i get a good exchange on the existing...

• Shamim

i am Bangladeshi. I have this phone, But i had lost its display or touch. But i want to buy it, to repair my phone please give me some information or contact number to online buying this parts.

alarm sound is insufficient.
WiFi connection doesn't work for granted.
screen resolution/camera is inferior.

outlook synchronizes nicely.