Asus P535

Asus P535

• kalic

plz my asus p535 is in chinese and i dont understand chinese language. Plz can sombody tell me how to change the language to english thank u

• CSRMVF

Carlsam, 21 May 2013Does any 1 know which is the max. memory card gb this phone can Take?2gb the max

• Carlsam

Does any 1 know which is the max. memory card gb this phone can Take?

• mirgreat

very nice phone but how do i set it to English for now its i Chaines

• mr king

very nice phone but how do i set it to English for now its i russian

• teinousi

teinousi, 13 Mar 2012you should give some information (example what label)for that ca... moreI check the others forum and site's report they say that is scandisk but I'm not sure , is your card is scandisk too ?

• CSRMVF

Well Mate its not the type of Card I use but yes the Configurations I gave my Phone.

That obvious I am not telling you because If I do U will know as much as I do.

Sorry mate

• teinousi

CSRMVF, 02 Feb 2012Well I use a 8gb card on My Asus P535 It works 5 starsyou should give some information (example what label)for that card u works on P535

you just say the card works on u but didn't give any information (example what label)for that card u works on P535 , u never help ppls never can slove the problem or u just for bump ?

• csrmvf

is there a free way i can put android working on this phone?

• CSRMVF

Buddy, 29 Jan 2012Memory cards more than 2GB dont work properly on this device.I u... moreWell I use a 8gb card on My Asus P535

It works 5 stars

• Buddy

AnonD-37251, 08 Jan 2012sorry I just got a p535 a weeks and many question I want to ask ... moreMemory cards more than 2GB dont work properly on this device.I use P535 4 or 5 years.

sorry I just got a p535 a weeks and many question I want to ask .

1)I have some plugin downloaded but I don't know how to install , which folder I should put into ?

2) I try a 4GB card but it have no response , some one say its not support the high volume Card , but I watch someone comment say they can use ... how ? should I dl some plugin for p535 ?

3) I set the wallpaper to 240 X 320 I sure is no problem but why the system help me to cut off the bottom side , the bottom side has cover by the today bar , and the bar can't not be hide , how to slove this big problem ?

sorry too much question ....

• sparky_dog

Chinmay, 04 Oct 2010I m having asus p535 using it without stylus, stylus was misplac... moretry ebay.com I guess you can buy a replacement stylus in there.

I've had mini since 2006 or 2007. It was a nice phone, just don't drop it to the floor :D
Time to get a new one.

• csrmvf

Deepak, 10 Oct 2010I am not able to pick up some of the calls coming in asus p535. ... moreTy going to a place where your network is stronger

Ive Just put a (gb card in my Asus P535 Its Beautiful
Next Comes 16gb.

• polash

it is more painful to connect internet connection with gsm network. Most of the gsm provider fo the world cant auto configure by auto configure sms . it is more painful experience for Bangladeshi user. Blue tooth connection with other remote device is not so easy.
So p535 thus entered and go back with silent.

i could't wait for the launch and pre-order cost me 1400$ in Turkey. 1 mounth after the launch date its dropped to 500$.

• csrmvf

I have one of these babies.

It is quite a piece of machinery.

Comparing to other phones and what it cost me!
60 euros

It is genius. I love it.

• Deepak

I am not able to pick up some of the calls coming in asus p535. I changed the sim and tried. Same result. What could be the possible reason?