Asus ROG Phone 3 Strix

Asus ROG Phone 3 Strix

Too many issues with this phone. True it's fast but there are too many software issues that need addressing: charging on the bottom port does not work properly with the charger, i have to resort using the side port; network issues werein the signal drops, i've got high pings while playing games which can only be fixed when you restart the game, my p30 pro does not behave like this; too many background apps run even after optimizing and closing these damn google apps that i never used, even if you uninstall them google play will just keep returning them in your phone, so annoying. This is my first and last asus phone, no one beats huawei they're on par with sony and apple, ill go back to them even at the cost of my hated design of their phones that adopts ugly punch holes and notches.

• Seeber

Thoughty, 11 Feb 2021Does Asus rog 3 strix improve performance on X mode (L1-L3)... moreIt does a lot the phone got 1mhz ont x mode 2mhz and if toi have a fan you can go Up to 3.2mhz

• flipphone user

Seferoth, 06 Jan 2021No headphone jack or sd-card slot? And they call this a &qu... moreIt uses Bluetooth not a jack,its meant for gaming.

Does Google play work on this?

• Thoughty

Does Asus rog 3 strix improve performance on X mode (L1-L3) as on rog 3, how big difference it is?

• not me

AnonD-973296, 04 Jan 2021its pretty much the same phone except the processor and les... moreyes. it is possible since Qualcomm makes these chips. they can pretty much set the price for these chips and given that this one is the vanilla 865 meant that it's cheaper than the modded, over-clocked version available on the original.

oneplus 8T or this rog 3 strix which is a better buy?

some specs listed are off guys

No headphone jack or sd-card slot? And they call this a "gaming" phone. Hard pass.

its pretty much the same phone except the processor and less RAM and ur telling me they shaved off 100 bucks alone from that

• alex

andy fu , 09 Nov 2020no more black screen like rog phone 2?same question

• andy fu

no more black screen like rog phone 2?

Annoraner, 20 Sep 2020It does has air triggersThe real difference is the chipset, the strix version use snapdragon 865, but the other version use a snapdragon 865+.

If only this phone had water resistance, it would be my next daily driver...

Barnabas, 09 Oct 2020Hi. I wanna get rog 3 strix strictly for gaming only (no si... morei dont think youll regret buying this phone

• CHIRONIC

Ok, 02 Oct 2020Hello, can i ask you..what should i buy rog phone 3 strix o... moreAdvantage for rog phone 3 is for 144 hz (160 hz) and for 1B color

• Barnabas

Hi. I wanna get rog 3 strix strictly for gaming only (no sim no non-gaming app). Is this the best gaming phone compared to other gaming phone? I use ipx and note10+ for daily use and now I want to get a gaming phone.

• Ash

Ok, 02 Oct 2020Hello, can i ask you..what should i buy rog phone 3 strix o... moreI have the Same issue cannot hear any one call me and same time I cannot hear thim.
Only I can hear them and they hear me with headphones (incoming calls)

• Ok

Hello, can i ask you..what should i buy rog phone 3 strix or pocophone f2 pro and what are the advantage on each phone...Thank you

• Marlon

josemario1606, 26 Sep 2020Did you fix the problem with the incoming calls? I have the... moreI have the exact same problem.