Asus ROG Phone 3 ZS661KS

Asus ROG Phone 3 ZS661KS

• JitteryCore

I have the 12/512 and I love it.

• dB

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2020if your a rog 2 user and thinking about upgrading to these.... moreThe Rog2 had on release the same disaster black crush issues and got patched over time. The Rog3 will be no different, that being said the differences between the Rog2 and 3 are very small

Cooler & easy case in the box

OHIOJAYOHIO, 13 Sep 2020Hello my name is Jay I am trying to purchase this phone fro... moreYou can check on AliExpress, however make sure it's the Global version. Best is to contact the shop / seller to confirm

• GaryDon

Are ya going to sale 512gb 16gb phones in the usa

• ASTER15K

well, this is not better than rog phone 2, coz no 3,5 mm jack, huft

• Joe70

dxxrock13, 14 Sep 2020does anyone know which rog phone 3/strix edition variant th... moreNo strix doesn't come with a fan.!! only 16GB variants gets the mentioned accessories.!! unfortunately 16GB varaint isn't sold in India.!

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2020Does the issues are in tecent version or is it on global version.both regardless if its tencent or global variant

• dxxrock13

Zbiniou, 04 Sep 2020Actually, strix edition comes with the fan ...does anyone know which rog phone 3/strix edition variant that comes with aeroactive cooler in the box?

Anyone can tell the how to tell the difference between the A version and B version? Will it be stated on the box? Right now I'm tempted to get one but I want the A version because a world multi radio (ie support Band 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/18/19/20) is important for me. B version will not support 12/13/17/18/19.

• OHIOJAYOHIO

Hello my name is Jay I am trying to purchase this phone from Asus.com and it’s not available all the other ones I seen on Newegg are Chinese version please help guys.

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2020if your a rog 2 user and thinking about upgrading to these.... moreDoes the issues are in tecent version or is it on global version.

• lolas

fongyuen, 09 Sep 2020I also ordered the Tencent 865+ version but I'm starti... morenormal 865 is good

if your a rog 2 user and thinking about upgrading to these. just dont its a complete visual downgrade due to the black crush issue even with the .58 update it didnt completetly remove it and some colors looked washed / desaturated. just wait for the rog 4 or if they completely fixed it (w/c i doubt since it might be a hardware issue)

• Billy

Tossen, 05 Sep 2020With fan this phone don't have any heating issues even... moreYou don't have slow charging, scheduled charging, hypercharge issue?

rj1979, 02 Sep 2020I am using rog 3 tencent version 12gb 512 gb now almost 10 ... moreI also ordered the Tencent 865+ version but I'm starting to second guess myself and wonder if I should return it and get the 865 due to overheating issues. What do you guys think?

• Tossen

donroberto22, 05 Sep 2020Don't buy Asus Phones, no updates for Asus Phones. Al... moreSorry but you are completely wrong, all respected flagship phones from 2018 stay with on Android 9, mostly due to hardware specs. I have a lot of phones mostly Huawei and Apple..

Don't buy Asus Phones, no updates for Asus Phones.
All flagship from 2018 are Android 10, only Asus Phones don't receive the update. SHAME

• Tossen

With fan this phone don't have any heating issues even if I'm playing most resources using games. All versions got in this month ASUS patch with fixing most of the errors, just download it. I'm on 256 Strix, so I cant check Chinese/or Chines hand patched to global cheap versions, but Strix don't have any issues atm.

• Zbiniou

Whzzupp, 05 Aug 2020Asus rog win: -The edge of screen corner is not stupidly ... moreActually, strix edition comes with the fan ...