Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate

Asus ROG Phone 5 Ultimate

Anonymous, 05 Sep 2021Gaming phone, good specs, BUT not even 400 ppi? I would rec... moremuch better than iphone 11's ppi which was pretty good

Gaming phone, good specs, BUT not even 400 ppi? I would recommend Sony Xperia 1 Mark III instead.

• Robert

$2000 USD phone and no freaking 2k or 4k screen. Mediocre 24mp selfie camera. Buy a Galaxy S21 Ultra instead.

• Philip

Is MEMC(Motion Estimation, Motion Compensation) available on this device?

Excalibur, 13 Aug 2021Asus should've discontinued this after breaking easily.Did Apple abandon the iPhone 6 after the "bendgate" shenanigans?

Anonymous, 07 Jul 2021Because we, the consumer, wants to buy phones only to bend ... moreAsus should've discontinued this after breaking easily.

• Anubarak

"Available. Released 2021, June 07"
If so - where can you buy it?

Ace, 06 Jun 2021So slowly you could bring the asus rog phone 5 ultimate int... morebcs cultured ppl buy this phone to use it, not to bend it :)

Excalibur, 06 Jun 2021Why are there people still wanting this after failing the b... moreBecause we, the consumer, wants to buy phones only to bend them, not to use them as what they are. Your question is rhetorical. It's like asking people why they buy air purifiers...

Anonymous, 21 Jun 2021Because it's one of the best gaming phones on the mark... moreStill, it remains a fact that it breaks easily...

Excalibur, 06 Jun 2021Why are there people still wanting this after failing the b... moreBecause it's one of the best gaming phones on the market. If you're even considering this phone, you have enough to buy a case, which will fix all you're problems. And this is coming from JerryRigEverything, who exposed the bend test. He also said durability isn't everything, and is only one factor to consider when buying a phone. How dense can you get lol?

• jay

JB, 16 May 2021I don't wanna spoil you guys but imo, Been using ROG P... morei found no Issue with my ROG 3 Global Version,.. and i found that all Issues has been resolved. i already received almost 5 FW update since Last year.,... : )

When it will available in india? Flipkart?

• Somebody

Good specs and price but I will miss. Very weak phone about the durability test, so breakable and very big. I am looking for tiny 7 or max 8 mm but for sure not more than 10 mm .. if you play games your hands will be tired easy

• Somebody

jcchimaera, 08 Jun 2021I'm curious.... With this spec, how long do you guy... more2 years definitely ...

jcchimaera, 08 Jun 2021I'm curious.... With this spec, how long do you guy... moreA few years but the 20:9 aspect ratio is why the next phone might already topple this one if it comes with 21:9.

That, mmWave, and a terabyte of UFS 3.1 could do it as well.

jcchimaera, 08 Jun 2021I'm curious.... With this spec, how long do you guy... morearound a year or two, until Xiaomi decides to add 20gb RAM for no reason

I'm curious....

With this spec, how long do you guys think it's gonna stay relevant?

Rog 4 ultimate. Hmm. That means heavier ping spikes?

Kageneko, 01 Jun 2021Man It sucks feeling like I was the only person who liked t... moreI liked it as well. I don't see why they couldn't make it backwards compatible with the previous docks; even if a new one wasn't made.