Asus ROG Phone 5s

Asus ROG Phone 5s

Pitchwisse, 02 Dec 2021Aliexpress, even though Chinese, is a website for Chinese e... moreAliExpress ship to worldwide if you click on the countries. most phone are chinese version or international version, dont have USA bands.

SSJK, 25 Nov 2021I see that gsmarena has a link to Aliexpress for this phone... morealliexpress does not show detail specification and 4G and 5G bands. you have to sign and login. click the store on top of page. if user answer you then get it.

SSJK, 25 Nov 2021I see that gsmarena has a link to Aliexpress for this phone... moreAliexpress, even though Chinese, is a website for Chinese exports. For us that live in China, we cannot buy anything from it. We can only use the Chinese version which is TaoBao. Long story short - Yes, it should be the international variant.

I see that gsmarena has a link to Aliexpress for this phone price section.

Is Aliexpress a good site to buy from them ?
Does the version they sell have google play services ?
I mean this one:

• Kev

Anonymous, 13 Sep 2021i’m pretty sure you can enable 165hz by going to the phone’... moreThe phone doesn't came with 165hz in developer option.
How I know is because I own this phone ;D

HALU, 29 Oct 2021It seem ppl said phone getting heat, to me that no problem.... moreML and LoL aren’t as demanding as Genshin, Honkai etc. obviously the phone wont have heat problem, even my samsung phone with an Exynos doesn’t have heat problem with hours of gameplay on ML or LoL

Anonymous, 22 Aug 2021The performance difference should be negligible, benchmarks... moresorry but his youtube channel is jerryrigeverything right means jerrry

• HALU

It seem ppl said phone getting heat, to me that no problem. I been playing games like ml or lol for 4-5 hours( x mode ) and the heat is toleratable. It more to where u playing, whether its hot place or room of a/c. Just my opinion. Overall to compare with genshin impact, yes, its hot a lot, but that gi players problem. Hell nah gonna play that game. Kinda boring.

Anonymous, 23 Aug 2021Snap888 plus, cool.Best performance only for 5 minutes and after that will hot like iron and throttle, cool

own this thing for 2 months now, is solid phone all around using tmobile 5G no problem. i have the Global model (512GB/18GB RAM)

Anonymous, 16 Oct 2021Asus Zenfone 8 Flip or this?for Game....i mean Hard Game this

for prestige.... the other model that u mention to it

Asus Zenfone 8 Flip or this?

Anonymous, 23 Aug 2021Snap888 plus, cool.Higher clock speed of a not so efficient chip, cool.
I suppose at this point it's worse than mediatek, lol.

• Pritam

I like those phone that have memory card slot

Cyril, 07 Sep 2021Asus rog phone 5s should have 165 refresh rate just like nubiai’m pretty sure you can enable 165hz by going to the phone’s developer settings or something

• Tiko Chi Bai

Cyril, 07 Sep 2021Asus rog phone 5s should have 165 refresh rate just like nubiaAnd better cooling system like nubia red magic 6s pro too

• Cyril

Asus rog phone 5s should have 165 refresh rate just like nubia

• shayan

it also has 18gb ram and 512gb memory too
in fullpack version

Snap888 plus, cool.

Anonymous, 18 Aug 2021I think Asus releasing this phone with the snapdragon plus ... moreThe performance difference should be negligible, benchmarks aside.