Asus Transformer Pad Infinity 700 LTE

Asus Transformer Pad Infinity 700 LTE

• Dan

stylo, 01 Mar 2012It will beat all the competitors Asus has offered every thing wh... moreWonder when these will hit shelves. I wants one! I'm in japan atm, want to buy a tablet while i'm here :(

NightTrader, 06 Apr 2012The Adreno Spec should be Adreno 320, that is what is in the Sna... moreThe MSM8960 uses an Adreno 225 GPU.

• QuiXilver

I believe it's a quad core, not dual core.

• NightTrader

The Adreno Spec should be Adreno 320, that is what is in the Snapdragon S4 MSM8960.

It will be greatly boast if asus make the windows 8 version of this tablet, *of course with intel chipset :)

Android experience is only good in touchscreen, but Windows8 is good in both ways.

• Rahul_NP

Hi frnds,
I wanted to know,since eepad support USB, does it allow any random third party software installations and will it support a external hard drive? The main concern is I am using a plug-and-play USB net connection, which needs to be installed and then connected to the internet.Will the tablet enable such a feature in Asus Tablet.????

I really can't decide if i should get The Infinity 700LTE och the Prime?

What to do? Help me decide with one i should get.

wow!! thats all i can say for this devise..its specs really realy nice..but i need to buy sensation xe/one x in the 1st place then go for this pad...hmmm

• youuuuuuuuuuuu

WHAT
?

• Pinoy askal

Can you use this as a phone like the galaxy tab 2?

• 365ast

so exciting... !!!!
I'll definitely get one...

With these steps of technological development I cannot imagine what our grandchildren will have in 50 years time...;o)

• cybertracker

This device is fully loaded and cool too

• p0int

I can't wait to own one of these ;)

• techfanatic

awesome specifications. super pack and loaded with gigantic specs. i can't wait to own one. definitely, i'll get one!

• stylo

It will beat all the competitors Asus has offered every thing what one desire Great job I am waiting for its launching