Asus Transformer TF101

Asus Transformer TF101

• Chris

My TF101 still works flawlessly, but you can no longer install most apps as the OS can't be updated without rooting the device.
I hate to say it, but spend $100 and you'll get a better tablet these days lol. Oh how times have changed.
If you're stuck with not being able to install even chrome, my advice is, just buy a new tablet for cheap.

dolphin browser is the only browser safe and compatible

• Cristian

Please help I need to download a new browser, I get notices that my browser is outdated. I have tried to download several but I get notices that it is not compatible with my device, eg. google chrome.

• carol

• Richy

Please answer me, my device takes too long to load apps when turn on.

• Richy

When I on it takes more time to load apps
, please help me solve this problem.

AnonD-674633, 04 Jun 2017The color is rose gold, Not black or bronze. I can't get it to u... moreYou probably have a different device or you don't know what rose gold means. This is a bronze device, and even the colour brown describes its color better than rose gold.

The color is rose gold, Not black or bronze. I can't get it to update from the 3.0 version.

• Nick

great ROM that will upgrade you to Android 6 Marshmallow.

I have one Asus Transformer TF101, was working fine, but recently turned really slow, just to turn on take more than 5 minutes, and take to long time to open apps, what can i do to fix this?

Other problem is, i cant sync it with my pc, now just request my use Asus Sync but never find my tablet, any other solution to fix this? Thanks

gmann9116, 06 Feb 2017Hi all ;-) I dont expect anywhere near the latest but is it pos... moreI have flashed it a few newer roms ... there are many out there

• gmann9116

Hi all ;-)
I dont expect anywhere near the latest but is it possible to get this Pad Flashed to a Better/Newer OS ;-??

• jax

kes, 05 Feb 2016The colour is NOT black! The colour is brown!I would call it 'bronze' - the colour ...

• Ian

AnonD-565770, 29 Jul 2016i got a problem while downloading or update any app from play st... moreMake sure that you're logged into your Google Play account. And also make sure that the date on your device is correct.

i got a problem while downloading or update any app from play store -
"error retrieving info. from server df-dla-15 "

plz help

• chuck

Ryan, 31 Dec 2015Look up some forums for yourself. Batteries, chargers, and scre... moreLove my asus tf101. No problems
Also have a Samsung also a great unit

AnonD-486513, 10 Jan 2016Okay, I am not a techy but I love my TF101, I'd like to find som... morehttp://www.transformerforums.com/forum/guides-ti­ps-tricks/35719-guide-how-manually-update-restor­e-firmware-tf101-tf201-tf300-tf700-tf701.html
Give that a read, and you should be able to do it yourself friend.

• kes

The colour is NOT black! The colour is brown!

• Nitram238

Okay, I am not a techy but I love my TF101, I'd like to find someone to get the os upgraded and keep working with it. Anyone know someone that will do it for me?