Asus V66

Asus V66

where's the picture?

• Jing

shen, 26 Mar 2012This is the best phone I ever had. Where else can I buy thi... moreWhere can i buy Asus v66 battery?

• ninni

Where can i buy V66 battery in India or Malaysia

• shen

This is the best phone I ever had. Where else can I buy this here in the philippines?

Where can i buy asus v66 battery? It is not available in Wellcom and in any other cellphone shop accessories. thank you and Godbless!!

• louie

My phone asking NP Code, what is it? wheres the hell came from!

• moje

evelyn, 11 Jun 2009I use this handphone for more than 2 years. Now my handphon... morewer u from??i think wer u bought that unit is wer u can also buy a battery for it...wellcom is a place wer i bought a battery for this unit

• cher

dizacadiz, 10 Dec 2008 Where ill can buy asus battery V66 in philippines in Duma... moreany welcom branches..it costs 800 php thou

may i know where can i get the software of the phone v66?

• ROSEY

how can i unlocked this phone??? help.pls rep..

• evelyn

I use this handphone for more than 2 years. Now my handphone battery ooo, may I know where to buy for the battery? Because I like this handphone very much.
Thanks

• coldasice

i bought this phone about 2 years ago already. i found it interesting because of its features aside from the low price. the only problem is there's no bluetooth which makes it annoying. as well as i had encountered such keypad problems. well, i just sell it to my friend and sad to say that phone is no longer useful because it was totally destroyed.

• tag'z

how can i use a email in this unit?

• gino

hhmm...
asus is no bluetooth..

grr,,,

i hate v66 asus!!

Anonymous, 20 Sep 2007To Manny! Just want to ask how you downloaded jar games li... morejust download the .jar file and copy it to phone memory or card memory and it will install automatically. ciao!

• dizacadiz

diza cadiz, 10 Dec 2008 My battery is gone where can ill buy the replacement of ... more
Where ill can buy asus battery V66 in philippines in Dumagute city coz my brother too has asus v66 thnks

• diza cadiz

My battery is gone where can ill buy the replacement of my ASUS V66 because in my place Lawton Oklahoma has no display for that kind of Li-on standard battery...thanks...

• shane

i have my Asus V 66 for 2years now and it is really good...except for the housing that needs replacement.wer can i buy housing for asus V66? i need ur response please......

sana nga kasi nasa belt sya dapit ng bag e.. d sya sa tela eh.. ilang minutes nalang hehehe