Asus Zenfone 2 Deluxe ZE551ML

Asus Zenfone 2 Deluxe ZE551ML

First 256gb phone?

• Dawidz00ad

Best phone ever. runs smoothly since 2015 never had a problem with it and its still faster than some new smartphones!

dual active / dsda not dsds

liton, 13 Mar 2017It released in August 2015, now it is March 2017...and you ... moreI can show you the phone that I got 3 years ago it is still working and full of apps I don't have problem on it

• frocito

I buy this phone as used just today, still impressive, not bad, Asus!

• frocito

I buy this phone as used just today, still impressive, not bad, Asus!

• Garuda79

I have this phone almost three years now, and it works still perfect, the glass has never been broken. This is the first phone where you can place a 64 gb memory card and put mp4 movies, or mp3 music on, and it plays them all, sound quality is good, camera performance is good, I bought this phone for 197 euro's, it's my first Big phone with it's 5,5 inch screen. only it's size is for me a problem. The rest is perfect!

• Ahwank

Anonymous, 03 Apr 2018Every feature is ok, but in my country indonesia there are ... moreI have LCD problem too

Every feature is ok, but in my country indonesia there are many people complaint about lcd broken after 5-10 months from buying. And I have that problem too. So i'm just wondering why in this discussion no one mention that? Is the problem only in my country?

• sick

Seth, 08 Nov 2017I had this phone on release and it has been a great phone. ... moreThe funny thing is I can play pokemon on it.

To be honest...
This phone serves me well. I bought this phone Dec. 2016 and till now i am still using it (Yeah Poor me can't even buy a new phone -_-). Well the battery life was not a deal breaker for me since i rooted it :D. So yeah! no problem encountered... Satisfied user here :)

• Ck Legend

I bought this phone for 2 years, and the battery died twice. and you can never get it fixed in Australia. NEVER! Last time I was in Hong Kong. This time no chance.

NO support whatsoever, the reason Asus staff told me is that, smartphone is not yet launched in Australia, therefore, they would not even try to solve the problem? Cannot ship the parts from oversea, Staff: not worth trying to ask that.

I will just throw it away, and change to anther brand.

• Seth

I had this phone on release and it has been a great phone. The only issue I ever encountered is my wife couldn't play Pokemon go on it. Darn... lol

• bse

I had this phone at the release date and Im very satisfied with it.
I use it as my primary phone and never have problem...battery fine, performance in multitasking smooth, games like mobile legends run very smooth and now im in marshmellow with xposed..very satisfied with this update. The only draw back is when comparing camera with the current model, I like to switch to asus Zenfone 4 Pro when available in my country

Intel Atom Z3580 Quad-core 2.3 GHz has a fast charging baterry. upgrade to 6.0 (Marshmallow) 32/4 the battery life more long. when android N come to this phone???

• shuhan

best mobile for this price range

andott, 01 Jun 2017the solution is to buy another new phone, because that's th... moreimportantly not an Asus phone.

• andott

Anonymous, 18 May 2017Poor customers who bought this phone especially from a POS ... morethe solution is to buy another new phone, because that's the reality..

• Danny

Bought this phone a year ago, haven´t had any problems with it, the battery life is fine for me, If I use it constantly the battery will die obviously, but in waiting mode, the battery can last a long time, the charger really helps, sadly I broke the original usb cable, but took another one and it still fast charges, the only time that the phone heats up is while I play certain games (marvel future fight) and I´m charging it at the same time, kinda broke but I can´t complain since it has fallen several times, Even though I have it full of apps it hasn't slowed down, mostly because I used the asus app mobile manager that helps you control apps that start by themselves and other stuff, the camera sometimes lags a little when taking photos in HD, it kinda sucks that you can´t install a bigger memory card, some of the touch features I would not recommend turning on like the double tap one, several times while I had it inside my jeans pocket the phone would unblock itself and dial some number, but the others like the drawing on the screen to turn on the screen and open certain apps work great, overall I thinks it´s the best cellphone I have ever bought