Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE600KL

Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE600KL

laser 2 just brought one wish to know two sims insert but only sims 1 can use the other is 2g . is that the case

usama95, 29 Oct 2017u should be aware that you cannot put any apps on SD card a... morethe solution || https://youtu.be/Cy4fB9uqiwQ

shalu, 04 Jan 2016is battery maintaing is for long timeit's good for normal usage

Nuggetpole, 09 Jan 2016does it have OTG support? and removable battery?it supports OTG & the battery is removable :)

kvkk, 07 Apr 2017my phone arrived yesterday... so far i cant find much revi... moreu should be aware that you cannot put any apps on SD card after updating...so before starting update make sure that all your apps are in the internal storage.

Elin, 07 Mar 2017Can support 4g sim?yub

• teomanc7

It has FM Radio???

Nix, 08 Apr 2017It should, I have the 2015 version and I got the update :)How bout Nougat?

• Nix

kvkk, 07 Apr 2017my phone arrived yesterday... so far i cant find much revi... moreIt should, I have the 2015 version and I got the update :)

• kvkk

my phone arrived yesterday...
so far i cant find much reviews/forums for this phone, nor see people talking about it.
my very worrying curiosity is that, is it good to update to Marshmallow?
very thanks to whom have the same phone , sharing opinions ...

• Elin

Can support 4g sim?

• boom

wow

• Phocea75

best in the world, 03 Sep 2016The phone is best in the worldNot really !!!!!

Access root for link2sd

• ckT

I just bought ASUS zenfone 2 laser recently and I found it did overheating whenever play pokemon games. The spec of my phone is 2G RAM type running with LOLLIPOP and usually
low in RAM memory issue even running with normal usage. Furthermore most of bloatware have been deleted/disable but it doesn't help much in RAM issue...I wonder anyone facing this issue--->low in RAM memory?

• best in the world

The phone is best in the world

• sanket

does asus phone overheat....and are they durable(2-3 years).

• chloe

is it true that asus smatphones usually overheat?

• phoya

Anonymous, 28 Jan 2016It does have OTG feature just like other Zenfone series. Bu... moreYour nationality doesn't matter

• raj

i dont think the mah is different and specifications are absolutely very different asus or lenovo????