Asus Zenfone 3 Max ZC520TL

• Leah

I would rate 5.5/10
1. The fingerprint do not work only after about months using it
2. The battery easily drain after I think a year
3. The worst part, CHARGING!!!!! So slow......pls if you're someone who need to use your phone quickly this is not for you
4. The second worst, that made me wanna throw is CAMERA....the video is the worst, hard to focus blurry greyish....
5. Now my on and off button is not working after 2 years.....

Anonymous, 28 Jun 2020this phone so badif you compare it with today's phone yes, but when i bought this phone back in early 2017, it was so good that i would rate this 9.5/10. I checked this phone again just for the nostalgia

this phone so bad

• Syana

I ve been using it from 2017 until now 2020.Its a good 3gb 32gb phone with big battery.Eventough the screen have little crack and worn out body after all this time, its can be use.But the fingerprint unlock not detected and its takes longer time for full charged compare with vooc or fast charger.

Please, give me a step to root zenfone 3 max zc520tl based android oreo. asus did not give unlock tool for oreo android version but gave it for marsmallow / noughat android version.

• Shah

Heoshaba, 17 Sep 2019This phone is really not worth it.the camera was absolute h... moreYes i agreed. Bad for gaming

• mharryz

i bought this unit on november 2016.. still good performance . i never play any kind of games .just utilize on media social and camera usage and some apps,,, it's really good smartphone ever i had... even thought i just bought new device. but this phone still work to me..

• AZ3M (2016)

Pretty Good Spare Low End Device In 2020. Use For Light Apps.

• Mitch

This camera served me well for three years. No problems but it is time to upgrade. I cannot believe I survived with the camera quality only at 13 mp and 5 mp.

• lethe

Been using for 3 years now.
It started out okay but with each patch and update got progressively worse.
Its very slow in anything 3d, google maps or even slightly taxing cpu workload.
Once gpu heats up speakers start to sound like garbage until you let it cool off. (been this way since i got it)
It even has problems running zenui properly.
Its still holding value as a "phone" with amazing battery life but not as much as a "smartphone".

I wish i could downgrade back to release version but asus doesn't let users.
My warning is, research asus products before you buy and never buy on release year. I think I'd rather be trying a brand I've never tried before than asus for my next phone and one with as pure android version as possible without any proprietary launchers

This phone is really not worth it.the camera was absolute horrible.it was not suitable for gaming.I just use it for discord and watching youtube, That's all.just dont buy it!

It has a GPS with excellent performance

• babs

I had my asus phone for nearly 2 years when it shut down on me . I didn't have any problems except it heats up fast. Battery life is awesome. Camera too. But it crashed on me. Not really sure why but I don't think I'd recommend getting another one.

• Saravanan

Good fon for gaming those days. And now I'm just use it like normal with out games. Sometimes its hang but once restart will be ok. Internal memory less space after download fon apps only, very limited space. But screen display really super till now. But battery even 4130 mAh, yes those days stand for 16 hours. But 12 hours only, with 60% of use. But it's really super fon. And I'm still use it. Successfully completed 3 years with Asus . Tq very much. Sayonara

I bought this phone and i am very disappointed heats up drain battery quickly, touch screen does not respond quick .

• secrecy

Bought this at 2016. Still using after 3 years and have to say, this phone is one of the worst phones Asus has made. The phone, despite being a quad-core, heats up, and not in a good way. The edges and screen are very fragile, one 5 ft. fall can cause you 100$ in repair. The connectivity is bad, always disconnecting or having slow connections (most of the time). The speaker is weak. I do not recommend anyone buying this phone. Ever.

• buster

Bought mine in 2016, still using it in 2019. Very reliable phone if you take care of it.

idk why but im very fond of this smartphone, i have used it for 7 onths and it was ok, bit laggy becouse of the cpu but the phone is good.

• Rhodie

One of the worse Asus phone ever produced. The Mediatek MT6735 is very rubbish. Screen response is slow and Instagram Story is lagging

• Tunisia