Asus Zenfone 4 (2014)

Asus Zenfone 4 (2014)

• MANISH

pls let me know it has autofocus ????

• Nitin

Has anyone upgraded the OS from Jeally bean to 4.4 kitkat. What is ur experience after upgrading it. How is the performance after u update it.

• Sachin

Pls tel me should i ply real racing 3 & fifa 14 on it & also list some good sport & racing game......
What is its antutu,3Dmark&GFX benchmark test score????

• taf

my bro bought it for me last month, and well I think it's good enough or me that using for social media and gaming. Just the battery, battery

• venky

what a phone. i bought it 1 week ago and running fluidy ZEN UI. excellent gaming. only one drawback is battery. not waste battery but not sufficient. i tested it by full charging on net it gave 6hrs and on games it gave 4 hours and on calls it gave 10 hours. satisfied with my phone.

• Dehe

It is the Best phone to me.. If you want to buy this.. Please Go for it..

• Dehe

It is the Best phone to me.. If you want to buy this.. Please Go for it..

I'm planning to buy this phone. Anyone please tell me whether it has holes to attach a lanyard strap?

• Nilesh Chavan

does asus zenfone 4 plays hd video? plz tell me.

• LEH

It seems like many people is asking for a bigger capacity battery I hope the authorised ASUS dealers in Malaysia should reply to this matter and help us to get what we are looking for as soon as possible.

• gaban

It's still in a good condition eventhough without LED flash, but the battery is about 1200Mah. Where can I get the battery with 1600Mah??

• Techy Geeky Nerdy

Definately a Moto E Killer ...
Check out our Full REVIEW

• Jess Sibu

For Sibu people who wish to get Asus Zenfone 4, pls go several cellular shops or mobile shops and ask how many battery inside the box before you purchase.. I have bought with Celcom Xclusive Summer Cellular and there has only 1 battery inside with same price as those who have 2 batteries in the box RM299! if you wish to get the spare battery, you have to pay for extra RM35! Please don't be fool by those black heart cellular shops and Asus Malaysia will only protect the dealer but not customers who bought the Asus products.

• sue

ndhoel, 18 Jun 2014what is a booster?Booster is used to optimize your zenfone RAM.
It is in the right top scroll-down menu.

• mie

I want to ask is there a battery with a large capacity for zenfone 4 (T001) 1200 mah?
Where can I find it or buy it in malaysia? Can I replace 1200 mah battery with a large
capacity to this phone? If I put a large capacity battery to this phone will it damaged
my phone?

Hi..this phone have option to set network to 3g only mode or not? i dont want this phone change network to 2g.

rocka, 11 Jul 2014The phone quickly heat .. and wasteful of battery poweragreed

• vishal

Hi frendz

I got this fon 2 days back via flipkart..its amazing fon with good camera in this price . Even better than my micromax p650 tab's 5 and 2 megapixel.this fon can be killer of samsung and micromax if they could hav better battery backup..
Very poor battery..i hav to charge it twice a day. Even i hav very nornal use of fon...really i mean it

• vishal

AnonD-284603, 17 Jul 2014dear friends, i'm going to buy this phone...all are fine...but ... moreHi frendz
Think twice bfor buy..i owened via flipkart 2 days bck..battrry i hav 2 charge twice a day..otherwise this fon value 4 even a single penny..

• KANNAN

no led flash but model is ok cheapest mobile more advantage