Asus Zenfone 4 (2014)

Asus Zenfone 4 (2014)

that phone is already sold out in indonesia......owh

This is absolutely a steal !

• lol

AnonD-244491, 16 Mar 2014GPRS equal 3G,am i right ?? pls answer !GPRS = 2G (around 64Kb or 8 Byte when u use network)
HSPA = 3G (around 8Mb OR 100 kiloByte)
LTE = 4G (around 21Mb to 100Mb)

at least use 3G for now because internet today all using bigger data

i have wait this phone week after week and now i get this phone the benchmark score is more than mediatek's quad core and in the cpu-z the core is 4 not 2 first time i saw that core is 4 i think that is quad-core but after asking good resource the core is only2 but the thread is 4-ways

Hi, in Indonesia few has already had this device. However most of others are waiting pre order to come with no certainty when they will get a hand to it. Some contacts ASUS and said the device will be well distributed in the end of may. How about zenfone distribution in other country? Does anyone want to share?

• Edy

a real person, 27 Apr 2014I'm thinking of getting this phone for my dad, only rm299 pre-or... moreI think consider good condition for those spec. , 5MP camera with price RM299 ( Dual SIM Card ) but just so bad without GPS for fone 4

• sandyirwansyah

the weakness in battery, only 1200mAh :(

Hello
I need a good GPS for my work. Is the GPS of Zenfone good?
Can you compare it with for example Samsung or Iphone GPS ?
Thanks for your answer
Best Regards from France :)

• Alizecha

Hello
I need a good GPS for my work. Is the Gps of the Zenfone good? Can you compare it with Samsung for example?
Thanks for your answer
Best regards

• The way

KAPK, 27 Apr 2014hello, I've got it in Jakarta with more little expensive (1.20mi... morewhere do you buy it in jakarta? Is it fine if I only use one sim? (I live in Jakarta)

• KAPK

AnonD-216659, 25 Apr 2014Hello, where did u get it, isn't waiting for it here in Saudi arabiahello, I've got it in Jakarta with more little expensive (1.20million IDR) than normal price (1.05million IDR)

AnonD-255060, 17 Apr 2014Probably the best budget (low-end) android phone. 1)upgradable ... moreYou got the phone already? The camera got autofocus? Does it's hang or lag? Thanks :)

I'm thinking of getting this phone for my dad, only rm299 pre-order here in malaysia. cheap price compared to other phone :-) anyone tested the camera? Does it got autofocus and zoom functions?

is it true that if you use the camera on a white object will cause effects pink?

KAPK, 25 Apr 2014I've bought this phone, its performances was very good, Antutu s... moreHello, where did u get it, isn't waiting for it here in Saudi arabia

• KAPK

I've bought this phone, its performances was very good, Antutu score get 15000, Nenamark 59.1, but it has poor battery and poor display quality when you at outdoor. Several games are not supported this phone. I'm very disappointed with GTA SA which not support intel android devices. Camera quality is very good, it has autofocus and pixelmaster (minus low light mode). You'll get 2 batteries, I think ASUS already thinking about battery durability in Zenfone 4.

• Rimsky

only one minus, no GPS

• Vincs

AnonD-256892, 23 Apr 2014I've buy this phone -The phone have bright 5mp camera with auto... moreGsmarena say this phone not have gps

Antutu's score is 14000 for this Asus zenfone4. My friend has already make an unboxing video's on youtube. Then He show me the Antutu's result. And it's far from my Lenovo A706 that only 10000 antutu's score. T_T

AnonD-256892, 23 Apr 2014I've buy this phone -The phone have bright 5mp camera with auto... morewhats the content inside the packaging? include earphone?