Asus Zenfone 4 Max Plus ZC554KL

Asus Zenfone 4 Max Plus ZC554KL

• Meili

Is there a way to move apps to SD card? because I'm running out of storage on my Internal and I don't know how to move my apps in my SD card. :(

• shino

i saw that this phone has the same dimensions as zenfone 4 max. will my zenfone 4 max cases fit into this phone? because if it does im going to buy this. does anyone know?

• ianskie

This is bad I just bought this phone 2weeks ago, while using it for mobile data and gaming, battery drains so fast and i think the phone is going to pop any time soon due to the temperature is extremely hot... Feel bad about this one :( already switch on the power saver, disabled auto start app and optimized from time to time but still nothing changes...

I feel disappointed...

• Sigit

AnonD-699659, 12 Sep 2017i just bought zenfone 4 max pro.. in my country 720x1280, 2... moreScreen protection gorilla glass...???

• LMB Diffusion

Great phone. Long lasting battery, up to 4 days. Great deal

• Frb

Battery life not as good as Zenfone 4 Max. Otherwise everything else is better.

• jm

Digong the best, 29 Sep 2017For a full HD display that's true,, but upon video reviews... morethat's why I prefer original ph variants. always better

• Doc John

Screen on this phone is cheap. After 3 days in my pocket (no keys or coins) the screen has 4 to 6 scratches. 4 of them are DEEP. Cant image ASUS going to cheaper alternative on the screen which is the life of the phone. Terrible quality and poor choice on glass they used.

• azz iff

Shanicka, 24 Nov 2017I bought this phone yesterday but back camera when using fl... more@shanicka This might be due to plastic sticker on camera lense, remove that sticker

• crimsongirl

I bought this phone and the battery is amazing the camera is good
the phone is not lagging when you are playing online games like mobile legend

• Shanicka

I bought this phone yesterday but back camera when using flash is not good. The color of my phone is gold and when using back camera flash picture is color yellow and very dim. Anyone knows if there is something wrong on my phone settings and where I can adjust it or it is the quality of the phone itself??Thanks

• Duck

Anonymous, 20 Sep 2017where did you purchase this in the PH? lazada

• Django

Just got this phone today. I real value for money and nothing to complain about. This is my second ASUS phone and I am hooked, surely!

• ronald

i bought this phone because of its battery capacity. And its doing very well in 2 days of rigid web browsing both in data and wifi mode. I recommend this to those heavy gamers and browsers..

• DADDY YANKEE

wanted to buy this phone this month...

Digong the best, 29 Sep 2017For a full HD display that's true,, but upon video reviews... moreMan i believe that this phone will hardly run Clash of Lords 2.
Game by IGG i play each day.
Some effects are so powerfull that even a much better phones laggs.

• Digong the best

AnonD-441601, 12 Aug 2017Apart from big battery this phone is mistake. Low CPU eve... moreFor a full HD display that's true,, but upon video reviews at YouTube, the sd430 is a beast in gaming even in high resolution on hd display..that's why the version of 4max here in the Philippines is good esp for hardcore gamers..

AnonD-692423, 16 Aug 2017 **** wait for Global version of zenfone 4 max model**** ... moreIn the Philippines the specs of the the Zenfone 4 Max is 720p, 5.5" hd display, a Snapdragon 430 cpu, and 3gb ram,32gb rom..

• papa feds

wanted to buy this in the phil..much cheaper, much better specs.