Asus Zenfone 4 Max Pro ZC554KL

Asus Zenfone 4 Max Pro ZC554KL

• Aniqbahar

utakandila, 06 Sep 2017yes absolutely, all phone have gyroscope sensor (hardware o... moreWhy my phone asus zenfone 4 max pro dont have gyro

• Rare

Cheap price. Good battery. Medium reception. Crazy camera. Never can focus. Bad photos if zoomed.
Taking it to service. Cheaper phones have better cameras. Good value for money except camera focus. You need to fix this ASUS

• Leo

Dont update this phone ever!!! Asus update may improve the phone but at some point it make the phone worser

Nice Phone

The Pro model has a lower spec CPU than the normal one?
Weird

This phone is very bad, dont buy this phone if you like some games, even light games can make this phone lag

• HCLanas

i just got update to Android 8.1.0

• Jack

aaa, 07 Sep 2018can anyone tell me Huawei P20 vs zenfone 4 max pro? might w... moreIts called as downgrade. Not upgrade

• aaa

can anyone tell me Huawei P20 vs zenfone 4 max pro? might want to upgrade to P20 from zenfone 4 max pro

I have this phone for six month and every is o.k. No problems at all.

• N4th4n

Nice Phone, long life Battery. Satisfied for Not even USD 200,-

• Black leg

WN, 18 Jun 2018I'm quite disappointed with this phone. There are two speak... moreHahhahaha...it is not a speaker....it is michrophone

• Guzz

Not Bad actually, Amazing Battery life, performance not bad at all. Camera is standard for 200$ phone.

• ROBIN

in which site is the phone available? asus zenfone 4 max pro. it is not yet launched.

• ROBIN

Niki, 25 May 2018I bought this phone last 3 week, but don't know got problem... moresir where did u buy the phone...asus zenfone 4 max pro, 16mp rear n front

• WN

I'm quite disappointed with this phone. There are two speakers in this phone, the left and the right. When I played some music, I felt so curious with the speakers why can't I hear anything from the left speaker when I closed the right speaker. I tried the same way with my friend's phone because she has the same phone as mine and turned out the left speaker also didn't work.

• Niki

I bought this phone last 3 week, but don't know got problem with camera. Always hang.

• Ibnusina915

Maca, 23 Apr 2018Does the camera of zenfone 4 max pro is worth of its price?Actually, no. It's mediocre. Even oppo or Xiaomi provides better and sharper image. But of course it's still better than your average middle class smartphones.

• Maca

Does the camera of zenfone 4 max pro is worth of its price?

i have bought this phone recently and seems quite cool for me.
there is only one case i suffer from it, which is when i enable the feature "Double tap to wake up" its not waking up some times. i guess it should be because of the screen protector glass which i installed on this, but i didnt have this issue with other phones with the same screen protector glass.
Also some old features like "Shake lock" and "one key lock" are not available