Asus Zenfone 4 Pro ZS551KL

Asus Zenfone 4 Pro ZS551KL

• Viqo

It hasn't an ir port. There're 2 microphone on top. Nothing more

• lionel

this phone is OTG compatible .
you can find it on the official web site
one of the best phone when see specification with Huawei mate 20
( infrared stereo NFC )

• Ciclista41

MyFone, 08 Sep 2018This really is a killer phone missing only one proper featu... moreI absolutely agree! I didn't realize I needed that for ease of connection and more solid connections with MetroPCS, and I don't want to switch carriers. Considering another phone even though I really like this phone a lot!

Just a heads up, this phone does NOT have an IR blaster! I have this phone and was disappointed to find out, because I only looked here, and not on the offical ASUS website. Make sure to double check specs before you buy! (Great phone otherwise, only other downside is no custom rom support... yet)

• Mac

The Canadian version does not have a infrared blaster or built in FM radio

It has a ir remote, and oled display.. So better than zenfone 5

How's the camera and battery?

• Joe

note: the zenfone 4 pro has an ir receiver, not a blaster.

• MyFone

This really is a killer phone missing only one proper feature that annoys me to pieces:
NO VOLTE!

• Alex

So, there is a formal review for Zenfone 5Z but no Zenfone 4 family review yet? The phone's been out almost a year!

• francsal

No formal review yet?

• Darre

Anonymous, 22 Feb 2018Battery drain so fast after updateI love this camera and screen and everything

• Rblanca

Anonymous, 22 Feb 2018Battery drain so fast after updateAgreed

• Zahin M.

Anonymous, 02 May 2018Can anyone confirm if this phone has LED notification other... moreBoth LED notification and AOD sounds useful. But for me, I prefer LED notification. AOD consumes more battery life.

Ilove

Can anyone confirm if this phone has LED notification other than the AOD? Personally, I prefer LED notification as the different colours allow me to stand from afar and determine what messages/calls I've missed. AOD requires you to come close and then see what you've missed.

Anonymous, 22 Feb 2018Battery drain so fast after updateI have the same experience

AnonD-723798, 18 Dec 2017I have the Zenfone 3 Pro and have been super happy with it.... moreSeasons phone but battery drain very fast

• YO

Anonymous, 02 Mar 2018And an IR port !!!!!!The only reasons I'm going to buy this phone IR+FM

• Muff

I love this phone. Cause not everyone likes the bezel less screen, Including me.