Asus Zenfone 7 Pro ZS671KS

Asus Zenfone 7 Pro ZS671KS

Also, I completely forgot to ask: does the Usb Type-c allow video output? And Does this phone have any sort of Desktop Interface (like Samsung Dex, or Huawei)?
Thanks again.

Hello everyone, I see here that there is no exact info regarding the exact version of USB Type-C (like 2.0 or 3.0). Hence can somebody answer to this question, please?
Thanks

• Sid

CHIRONIC, 12 Nov 2020Howww 4k 120fps ?? 😍😍Yes this is true - checked on Asus spec sheet.

Slow Motion video (4K UHD at 120 fps / 1080p FHD at 240 fps / 720p at 480 fps)

• heth

This is a great value for money smartphone with great specs. I wish in the next year's zenfone series Asus puts wireless charging and IP rating and the same camera specifications for both models eg: OIS in both.

• Joefrank

Zikrayrus, 04 Nov 2020There goes the 3.5mm jack. Is there any manufacturer left t... moreyes, lg v20

• CHIRONIC

Howww 4k 120fps ?? 😍😍

• Huehuehue

The model name looks like someone keyboard smashed in a particularly uniform fashion

There goes the 3.5mm jack. Is there any manufacturer left that still keeps the jack in on flagships?

phone is a machine!!!!!

The price officially dropped from €799 to €699 on the German Asus.com website, for the Zenfone 7 Pro; and from €699 to €599 for the Zenfone 7.

• Rufat

Why have they removed audio port?

I got the Zenfone 7 Pro a few days ago and absolutely love it. I am so glad Asus made this smartphone, there is literally no other alternative phone with the specs I need (OIS, dual sim+memory slot, aptX). A bit sad to see no neither 3.5mm jack or IP-certification, but that's ok. I don't care much about wireless charging. Let's hope they will still provide a dual sim with dedicated memory card in the next generation!

ZenUI is nice. Much better than stock android I had on my Mi A2 Lite.

Den, 26 Sep 2020Does it have always on display? I think it has

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2020let me guess your an iphone user....Though I'm too lazy to back check, but it seems like my comment... Where do you get the idea I use iPhone? Have you ever used an Asus phone?

• flagshipper

oh, a phone without NOTCH! that's cool. Replacement of non existing OnePllus 8T Pro w/popup camera.

however, no Qi and 230g? What's wrong with you guys.

Is there gcam support (with multiple lenses) for this and vanilla Zenfone 7?

Anonymous, 15 Oct 2020Asus disappointed me a great deal with zenfone 7 and 7 pro ... moreAnother one talking about something he havo no clue abot. Just keyboard hero. Blah...

Asus disappointed me a great deal with zenfone 7 and 7 pro to be very frank. I mean Asus should combine its rog phone and zenfone to make a true flagship. Like the 144 amoled FHD display in display fingerprint scanner and perfect colour accuracy. Asus must put the front firing speakers as Rog. 6000 mAH battery is a must. Make normal camera instead of flipping one but put the latest and greatest hardware in it a 65 W fast charger will do a great favour to the customers. I mean a Rog phone with subtle back design, better camera and fast charging is a true flagship!

Anonymous, 04 Oct 2020They say, Asus gained 9999999 km² while removing 3.5mm from... moreBoohoo wireless technology is developing... So evil!

ihateburnin, 14 Oct 2020I expected Zenfone 7 will have LCD like Zenfone 6 instead o... moreLCD has less accurate colors and is more inefficient with electricity