Asus Zenfone Go ZC500TG

Asus Zenfone Go ZC500TG

Zenfone Go User, 26 Apr 2020I have used this device for 4 years now. For my opinion, th... moreHow about youtube sr?

• Zenfone Go User

I have used this device for 4 years now. For my opinion, this phone okay for light user but don't install IG or FB on it. It can't handle those apps. Not suitable to use this phone in this year.

Endiez, 08 Jun 2019I have 2 phone of this model, one i bought in 2016 and 9ne ... moreand the review is?

i do like this phone design, actually

Anonymous, 27 Sep 2019Can it read OTG? tia for those who will reply. No,it can't.I have this phone and its really bad. My advice for you is to save to buy redmi note 8

• Zc500tg user

anne, 04 Oct 2019zenfone go zc500tg has infraredNope

• anne

zenfone go zc500tg has infrared

Can it read OTG? tia for those who will reply.

• Charlie

How this device can be made Flash files!i need flash file of this version ! help Thank you

• Caloy

The gps not good always lost connection or not working

I have 2 phone of this model, one i bought in 2016 and 9ne again in 2019. All of that i've bought the new one.

Endiez, 16 Jan 20192 years im using this phone, and lcd and volume flexible i ... moreSame with me, like that

• Shahz

Please marsmellow update. Or update to lolipop 5.1.1 because i want to play pubg

2 years im using this phone, and lcd and volume flexible i had ever changed

• Aashutosh Ghimire

Azim, 06 Jun 2017Who knows, what is the different between this model( Asus Z... moreThere is no difference between Zc500tg and Zoovd bro !!

• Aashutosh Ghimire

This mobile have some defects !

It has remained for some updates !!

In next update it have to give some updates as the followingπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

1) Marshmallow update
2)OEM Unlocking option in developer option
3)Otg Cable support

• Adekunle

I have been using this ASUS phone about 2 years ago nd I think it the best.....

• Wan Najmi

Why my phone 1ram,1500Mah,5,mp?

• Unknown

I have been using asus go about 3 years and half. In my opinion, I think this is good for budget, maybe?. oh ya I got this phone with 145$ :). The design is simple, nothing fancy. Performance on this is average. I can play most of the games without lag (ML, modern combat 5 on low graphic), Nova 3, Ros and more. Pubg doesn't support on it hahaha. Camera? If you are a selfie person, this phone is not for you. but noted, its NOT THAT BAD for other stuff. The battery is... not good. I could spend on my phone about 3 hours only. Enough with battery. For sound and speaker, I think its acceptable and comfortable to listen. I I am not complaining anymore. I have drop my phone once on hard floor. it didn't break or leave scratches even a tiny. So far, everything is working just fine and able to use. If I could make a wish, I hope asus will improve on battery life and other thing in the future. :)

• Siva empire

This phone is very nice . But it's internet was very slow on 3g.please upgrade a 4g version for next update..please.....please..

My friend phone was LYF (lollipop).but it's 4g ...:(

My phone (zc500tg)was also lollipop. But not work 4g.....
Please fix it my problem:(

This is the best phone ever imho the camera quality is excellent in this price range. You can throw this thing around and you won't find a single scratch or dent on it. It is simply the wisest thing to buy.