Asus ZenFone Live (L1) ZA550KL

Asus ZenFone Live (L1) ZA550KL

ej, 22 Jun 2020is this phone otg ready/capable ? Yes it capable for OTG

• ej

is this phone otg ready/capable ?

im trying to play call of duty, it says in the feature that it has gyro, but i cannot enable it on cod? how do i fix this?

• Jim Darkmagic

Finally broke my Nexus 5 today (TT), and bought this (in Japan) as an emergency replacement. Comparing the specs for the two, side by side, is a bit disappointing; The Zenfone does 4G and has better cameras, a bigger battery, and an SD slot, but the Nexus still outclasses it in almost every other spec. (The 1080 screen is what I'll miss the most). After promos and discounts, the Zenfone is only costing me around US$50 in total, so I'm not complaining too hard, but it's kind of funny how they managed to under-tier hardware that was 5 years old at the time.

Mohamad amirul, 28 Dec 2019I want know about this phone? This phone can play games und... moreYes,it can run PUBG with around 20-30 fps and the Garena Free Fire runs very smooth

Mine hangs, heats up whenever this happens also draining my battery seriously it's a big issue..I have formatted the phone once because of this same issue but the problem still persist what could be the cause?

• Kevin

After the last update (01/20)
my ZA550KL has been draining the battery, picking its own pictures for startup screen and some other bizarre behaviors. Does anyone know why and how to fix?

• Mohamad amirul

ej, 22 Sep 2019Is there a way that apps can be transferred to SD card sinc... moreI want know about this phone? This phone can play games under 1gb with smooth like games pubg lite,free fire?

• annoy ne mus

bought from day one launching. jun 2018.. untill december 2019.. heavy usage of internet. heavy usage of camera and video. heavy usage of doing live on fb. still alive and kicking... and get into developers mode and adjust some option, the phone go faster faster faster and better. its not the phone, its who behind the phone does matter. 😄😄😄.
battery is good. excessive usage for me. 100% only stand for 5-6 hours. everyday. camera is fine. video quality is bad but doesnt matter, still great for doing live.. match the budget. almost perfect for me. great phone !!

• ej

Is there a way that apps can be transferred to SD card since the phone RAM is really small for the size given the fact that the system always update frequently ? I do not seem to find a way. And what is the SD capacity for this model since I am having a hard time looking for a memory card for storage ?

• Gus

Internet works great but has major issues with picking up cell tower for calling. Friends tell me they. But never saw the call or text

Recently re-start problems 3/32, anyone same case? I just update once. Wanna update if this update can fix? Not fans of update android last time lollipop update ruin flagship with apps optimation every start

great phone but mine just fell off and not working

• Mohd

Anonymous, 05 Jul 2018Led notification ?yes.

• Max

I got this with 2 gigs of ram.
Very handy phone. I like it but... No screen protector and case included for my phone sadly.

• Ferdz

Great 4G mobile phone, also good for gaming, battery life's awesome
... call clarity's perfect may it be an incoming or outgoing,@ PhP4,900 worth the price jud ba! Handy & Sturdy sab ba

• Bebmigared

I am currently using Asus ZenFone Live (L1) ZA550KL and i must say it is a great phone. Battery works perfectly fine

This phone don't have gyroscope anymore

hmm....