Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL (2016)

Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL (2016)

I have it but it is broken.its motherboard don't work now.

• Terry 25 girl Phil.

Please help.. I have a problem with my Asus..
I tried to reboot my Asus phone { I press power and volume then the green robot picture pop up I choose the last choices their}.
The reason why I do that is because my phone is not working well, everytime I used it there's popping up { stop can't use this Google play etc..} the app. That I have is not working that's why I tried to reboot but when I started to power it I cannot continue because my Asus don't have already Google play. 😞😞

I think all the apps on the phone even the Google lost in my phone..

• Rajeev From INDIA

Both the fone only for battery never played any games used this it a wifi hot spot on within less than a year battery has started to give up. My most trusted brand is samsung. Will never go asus

mr., 07 Jun 2017Heating issue and hanging problem but battery is superb Hi Mr,

To minimise CPU usage follow below steps:
1. Enable “Powersaver” (Settings >Power management)
2. Close apps that are not used (bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, etc.)
3. Boost memory when you see memory consumes is high with no app running,
4. check for background running applications, stop/disable unwanted apps, you can also manage background running apps from auto-start manager.

AnonD-675331, 14 Jun 2017My asus max's touch isn't working when the battery percenta... moreHI Ashfaqur Rahman,

Perform factory reset and check if the issue persist.

HS, 24 Sep 2017Any idea when this phone will get nougat update, if not nou... moreHi Hs,

There is no Android N for this device.

AnonD-705212, 03 Oct 2017i brought asus zenfone max 32gb last november. but in my mo... moreHi Bharath5415,

Perform wipe cache partition
Wiping partition cache will resolve any conflicts caused by residual cache from the earlier firmware version.Wiping partition cache will not delete your data. However be careful while doing this procedure and do not accidentally select other options that might delete your data. Do not wipe partition cache often.

1. Switch off the phone by pressing the power button. It will show menu option to turn power off.
2. Press and hold power + volume up button . After it buzzes/vibrates twice leave only the power button.
3. It will boot into bootloader mode after you see the Asus Logo. Toggle to Recovery mode by using the Volume rockers, by default you see Normal Mode . Select it by using the power button.
4. Then the phone will reboot and show error written with Android icon lying belly up. When you see that press and hold power button and press and release volume up button.
5. It will enter the recovery mode successfully and show several options.
6. You will get option to wipe partition cache. Use the volume rockers to move to that option.Select it by pressing the power button.It may take 10 to 15 mins to wipe it fully. Do not reboot during this process even if it takes longer.
7. Once its completed, you will see the menu again. Select reboot after that.

Bikram, 19 Mar 2017I have two issues... It has no video calling supported.. ... moreHi Bikram,

Its your personal choice which headphone you want to use.
Video calling feature is not available.

AnonD-682439, 05 Jul 2017When did your phone get android 7Hi Lolwa,

There is no Android N for this device.

Perform wipe cache partition and check.
Clear cache and data for whtsapp and check.

Bought it on july 2016 for 13000 inr ... Never seen a useless phone comapred to this asus zenfone max.... from now onwards ill never buy any phone of asus..its really sucks
what problem is not in the phone
touch , headphone jack , lock buttons , phone hang , battery , proximity sensor , speaker..ohh god its not worth of 1000 rs . dont waste your money.

Many problem
Heating problem
Network in both slot
Very weak network capacity

But camera good

• Ampon

lost signal both sim 1 and 2..and other bugs on my ZC550KL 32g internal,After 5months since i bought it last may 1 2017.I went to service center to ask why,then they said,im not the 1 who encountered it...They also said that itz software issue...so they have to flash a new one..itz working now,,..I hope it wont happen again..

i brought asus zenfone max 32gb last november. but in my mobile do internet call and whatsup voice call my mobile screen off upto callis ending. not working any key. please helpme.

• HS

Any idea when this phone will get nougat update, if not nougat update then security patch of august,2017

• Asus_Lover

marvz25, 08 Aug 2017what is the latest price of this zenfone max in philippines... more8k-9k range

• marvz25

what is the latest price of this zenfone max in philippines
2gb ram and 16gb rom
i what to buy this phone this month
thanks for your answer

• Gurung

Abhi, 05 May 2017Satisfied!!!!....I am using this phone for more than 6 nont... moreJust wanted to know what more I need to know for Volte service? I have just done with the latest system updated few min ago but still there are no options. Please help me for this

WASP, 05 Oct 2016Same here in Indonesia, only ram 2/32It had been confirmed it will not be released in Indonesia by Asus official twitter.
Shame since Marshmallow is better than Nougat.
Will have to contend with 2/32 or wait for zenmax 4 ;)