Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL

Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL

• Apoy

I've been using this phone for 4 year. Money spend well! worth it!

I really like this phone

• hani

using this phone since 3 years, one of the best UI with lots of options, durable, good battery life. nice camera. value for money

• Zedi Teranu Kiter

Yormam, 15 Sep 2018Battery performance is so bad! only 2-3 Hours! the camera gets ... moreFor camera,i think your lens might been flaw or something,For its original it just felt the exposure quite high due to laser autofocus,try to update camera apk in apk mirror, i use 3.0.55.0_171003,then clearing the cache before use..for battery,do replace original battery with hologram stickers or use cameron sino battery like mine,i telling you this just want to share since the phone not break in half or something,i'm just sharing my experience,i didn't like it either,but if there a way to improve it,why not.?

• Zedi Teranu Kiter

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2018Have had this phone for almost 3 years now and I would not want ... moreDo update it to the latest software which bring VoLTE features.? It feel quite smoother than before.

• Zedi Teranu Kiter

Anonymous, 30 Sep 2018pretty good performance after 2 years 6 months. Battery isn't so... moreFor heating,i suggest you to update all apps to latest and clearing all apps cache in storage then restarting,also do consider to use greenify or Auto start features in Asus mobile manager apps,For battery,try change to original asus battery (don't trust cheap battery) or try cameron sino battery like me

• Zedi Teranu Kiter

mohamed kamal, 03 Oct 2018dear asus i ownt aske about this ( 5GB free lifetime ASUS WebS... moremaybe it vary on different country and continent i guess,But i'm confused,why use asus storage while you still have google drive.?

• mohamed kamal

dear asus
i ownt aske about this ( 5GB free lifetime ASUS WebStorage)
but when Create my account find it
(3.0GB WebStorage_3G_Free)

how ?
thanx
mohamed kamal
Egypt

• Danny

Morshed, 21 Jul 2018I'm looking for a brand new Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL only for... moreAre you sure buddy.? I think you can get better photos with its competitor Xiaomi note 3,beside there a lot phone with better camera than this phone,even cheaper than this..

• Eddy

Anonymous, 22 Sep 2018I bought this phone in sept 2015 and still using it after replac... moreDo you have better battery performance after root it and install custom rom.? Do share with us what the best rom for this phone that gives battery life without sacrificing its original performance,my phone still usable its just the battery won't help much,it becomes worst since 6 months after use

• Tok Ki Mat

I used it since january 2016,overall is quite Ok and awesome for its spec unless you play heavy games,Sincerely good phone for medium user,the only worst worst worst part is only the battery performance,After 1 year of use,I only got around 1 hours 45 minutes to 2 hours and a half which is bad a LOT.!! Only on using Whatsapp,Telegram,Email,and other social apps,already change battery 2 times (original) and doing calibration several times,i think this is normal with Asus (fast degrading battery),My friends have a zen 3 max and now having only 5 hours S.O.T after Oreo update before he used to go 7 hours at least,I think this maybe the last time using Asus phone,My advise,For those who want to use Asus,for a second device,it acceptable but for main daily driver,you should think twice or go for another brand with better performance in battery life.

pretty good performance after 2 years 6 months. Battery isn't so good as it last only 2-3 hours on use and heating problem too. Everything other than these is awesome.

I bought this phone in sept 2015 and still using it after replacing stock ROM with lineage os (Oreo). Its a good phone but needs extra care.

Have had this phone for almost 3 years now and I would not want anything else. It's still working great even after upgrading to Marshmallow.

• Yormam

Battery performance is so bad! only 2-3 Hours!
the camera gets blurry as the time passes

Worst phone ever i owned... Poor poor poor battery performance...

Takvmi, 11 May 2018The WORST phone I have ever owned. I bought it a while ago for a... moreBuy another one better!

how can i enable vibrate when outgoing call answered?

• rezaemde

Tanvir, 29 Apr 2018After Marshmallow Update I want to Format My 64gb MicroSD as int... moreYes you can, you must enabled this feature with adb connected to PC. go to my. Check tutorial here https://rezamd024.blogspot.com/2017/07/how-to-en­able-microsd-adoptable-storage.html

• rezaemde

aisha, 25 Jun 2018same issue. i also have some problem with my battery. its 100% b... moreMine, battery performance still good, got 3 to 4 Hours screen on time. Make sure you get original battery when replace it.