Asus Zenfone V V520KL

Asus Zenfone V V520KL

• Dimondminer11

I just got one from my dad for free. Busted screen but otherwise the device looks CLEAN! It might be a nice side device vs my LG V40 and Galaxy Note 4. I also got 2 LG Optimus Gs for free as well :D

Daasebre, 25 Apr 2021I can't replace my screen My brother brought it from ... moreCheck Jumia Ghana

• Daasebre

I can't replace my screen
My brother brought it from Dubai
Am in Ghana.Hard to find replacement

• Mangid

mittens, 19 Sep 2019i have same giving me problem also, each time i put on wifi... moreSame thing with mine but after the update, it started working perfectly

• Dieter

Anonymous, 04 Sep 2019can you send the download link for the update or explain ho... moreI just bought one in Sierra Leone. It came from USA. I just had to insert my sim card, enable & configure data, and download the latest update through settings - system update. There was nothing special that I had to download it somewhere and installing it through cable. It just worked like on every other phone.

mittens, 19 Sep 2019i have same giving me problem also, each time i put on wifi... moreJust update the android version 8 oreo is out i think

• mittens

Anonymous, 05 Sep 2019This phone have display wake up issues, I disabled double t... morei have same giving me problem also, each time i put on wifi it will show error and go off. wifi does not work. any possible solution?

• lagar

Eddy G, 11 Sep 2019I dont know if anyone has experience this before, but whats... moreYes, I have the same issue, whatsapp, ES file explorer and even zen ui launcher keep crashing every time. Update to oreo doesn't work, the wake up issues is almost fixed with gestures and cover settings disabled. It has a great hardware, but its software is pure crap. I have any hope with updates.

I dont know if anyone has experience this before, but whatsapp app is always crashing as crazy when I am connected to any wifi and through 4G also. When I open the app, the phone freezes and then app crash. I try to fix this looking on google, factory resetting it, reinstalling the app, deleting another apps, not using any SD card, keeping the app on the internal memory only without using any sd card,... try to do almost everything I found to fix it... None works... The only thing I found it really works, is to deactivate the whatsapp option to download any file OFF. In this way whatsapp magically works, any message comes and go in a perfect and sweet way. BUT I cant send not receive any photo, video, any file, not even took pictures with whatsapp camera because it freezes and crash again. What a crappy phone!!!

I dont know if anyone has experience this before, but if someone has, please share something maybe I'm missing to fix it.. Last major change I did on the phone was to upgrade it to Oreo 8.0, everything was cool before that.

This phone have display wake up issues, I disabled double tap and cover settings, problem is almost solved.

edu, 23 Aug 2019i bought and have the problem with the wifi and i solve it.... morecan you send the download link for the update or explain how you updated it

asus zenfone v out class performs awesome camera out class look 2019 model samsung ,nokia,vivo,oppo,all brand price 200$ up 250$ mobile batter asus zenfone v i am personally check display quality samsung c5 pro,a5 2017,j7 pro but batter asus zenfone v only 1 problem android 7.0 pleas update solution?

• edu

i bought and have the problem with the wifi and i solve it. i put the chip with internet and update to android 8 and work (have to do 2 updates). I am from argentina

• edu

Brytxt, 14 Aug 2019You can only use d wifi if u are staying in USA or Verizon ... moreif you update the android to android 8 it works. i am from argentina and i can solve it.

• Sergio

Anonymous, 13 Sep 2018They are not popular because they have problems. Serious pr... moreYes they have OS issues, the camera fails and some others apps.

• Brytxt

Mikey, 11 Aug 2019Pls I'll need a reply on how to make use of my Wi-Fi withou... moreYou can only use d wifi if u are staying in USA or Verizon based country but there is a way around it, u will have to take it to IT guys around u to bypass the restriction. When I did mine it lasted for months but it went back to showing error again so d solution was not permanent, maybe bcos I factory reset my phone. You can take it back to be fixed again.

• Mikey

Pls I'll need a reply on how to make use of my Wi-Fi without showing error.... Thank you.

• Miket

Since I bought my ASUS ZenFone V V520KL, I can't make use of the Wi-Fi. Anytime I on it, it shows error. I think this version needs an update but I really don't know what Verizon is waiting for...

I bought a ZenFone V on eBay ,after I received it I realized the Wi-Fi can't turn on, it always says error, how can I solve this problem please?

• Msn

HANNA, 25 Jun 2018I just purchased this refurbished off Amzaon. For less tha... moreDo you still have the asus zenfone v. If yes then did you face any problem in this phone. If not then how was your experience about selfies, heating and battery etc. I want to buy it so please guide me.