Asus Zenfone Zoom ZX550

Asus Zenfone Zoom ZX550

• Klawd

ADT, 28 Jun 2020Is zenfone zoom still relevant to use as second phone in 2020?Its my second phone actually, I'm just using it for emails, phone calls, and text,

• ADT

Is zenfone zoom still relevant to use as second phone in 2020?

People keep on raving about those periscope telephoto cameras like in Huawei P30 Pro and Oppo Reno 10x zoom, not knowing that it was ASUS who actually started the whole periscope camera trend. Now, five years later in 2020, ASUS idea is coming back: https://www.gsmarena.com/ofilm_unveils_periscope_module_with_continuous_zoom_85_mm_to_170_mm-news-43797.php

• marang prapu

Anonymous, 25 Feb 2017Samsung s3Wtf s3???? Hahahaha

• AnonD-420427

RGZ, 25 Jul 2017Support 4k videos ?No

• Bro_Bob

coolkiller, 14 Nov 2016Where you buy RM 899 ? Can u Give me link to buy… tqlazada bro

• RGZ

Support 4k videos ?

• Yogi

Can someone help me with this? I bought The Asus Zenfone Zoom ZX550 and the led indicator won't come off green. It is always on even after i restart the phone. I disabled the led indicator in settings also and it was still on. Help?

• Naz my

Offer price rm564. Goodbbuy? Around usd140

• Asmodeushn

spoiled, 26 Jan 2017asus zenfone zoom or z3max or 3 laser? plss helpppit depends on your needs, i personally prefer the z3max the battery lasts about 24 hours on heavy texting playing and a couple 1 hour calls, but the zenfone laser has faster processor and laser focus, and the original zoom is super responsive and the camera just feels nicer to use with the 3x zoom and all.

• Ernesto

I had the most terrible experience with ASUS Zenfone Zoom. Software does not work properly. Contact application (list of names of contacts) disappear and I had to restart device to do contacts come back (appear). It looks as a simple fail, but it is very unpleasant to try to make a call and you were not able to reach your contacts because they disappeared. I had to send the device to Texas (U.S.) to be repair, but ASUS took four weeks (one month) to do anything. They sent me another device (Zenfone 2) with lower camera quality. I was these four weeks without phone service because I sent it to Texas. This caused me difficulties in my job and personal life because I use my device for these purposes. ASUS did not take responsibilities of the perjury it caused me. ASUS cheated me.

spoiled, 26 Jan 2017asus zenfone zoom or z3max or 3 laser? plss helpppSamsung s3

• spoiled

asus zenfone zoom or z3max or 3 laser? plss helppp

• cinnah agulo bubolo

Great. 12 mm thickness, %65 screen to body ratio. Just great.

• P

ASUS ZenFone zoom.... Overall 5 out of 3

• Tabari

Asus Zenfone Zoom OR Asus Zenfone Laser 3

• coolkiller

AnonD-555811, 31 Oct 2016price drop RM899 last week. original asus waranty.Where you buy RM 899 ? Can u Give me link to buy… tq

• coolkiller

AnonD-555811, 31 Oct 2016price drop RM899 last week. original asus waranty.RM 899 ?Give me link to buy… tq

Anonymous, 26 Oct 2016whoah its about (999RM) 3.1M rupiahs. In Indonesia you got ... moreprice drop RM899 last week. original asus waranty.

AnonD-555811, 24 Oct 2016yeah i already buy this (i have samsung zoom/digital camera... morewhoah its about (999RM) 3.1M rupiahs. In Indonesia you got a Zenfone 2 4/32GB. hmmm If Zenfone Zoom released to Indonesia too. :/