Asus Zenpad 3S 10 Z500M

Asus Zenpad 3S 10 Z500M

• Geopopoulos

Mustafa, 06 Sep 2020Can someone help how to use sim in asus zenpad z8s(pakistan)It's not a telephone, so you can not install a sim.
A sim is only needed for telephony.

• Mustafa

Can someone help how to use sim in asus zenpad z8s(pakistan)

it doesn't have a flash ........

• Sam

Anyone know how to enable high frame mode in mobile legends on this tablet?

• Kdeh

THANKI, 10 Mar 2019Is there anyway to connect this tablet to a TV via HDMI for... moreuse a usb-c to hdmi cable

• THANKI

Is there anyway to connect this tablet to a TV via HDMI for training purposes?

• Me

Asus or Mediapad, 04 Jul 2018hEY guys, what rather would you take... Asus zenpad 3s z500... moreOh yes gaming

• Asus or Mediapad

hEY guys, what rather would you take... Asus zenpad 3s z500m or Huawei Mediapad m5 pro (10.8)

Victor, 18 Nov 2017How do you connect the Asuz Zenpad 3S 10 to a TV via a HDMI... moreNone will work. It doesn't support HDMI. I have tried and I had to return the cable.

• android noob

I have a question regarding the internal memory and the SD card "shared memory"...I own this tablet and also bought an additional 64GB micro SD card..all my games and some apps are currently occupying the internal memory, however my question is..what will happen when the internal memory is full?? all future apps and games that I download will then be on the SD card?? I'm not familiar with the "shared memory" term that much, reason for my question. Thanks in advance.

• Victor

How do you connect the Asuz Zenpad 3S 10 to a TV via a HDMI port?
What type of USB-C to HDMI adapter works with this product?

• zeNekai

AnonD-511332, 01 Sep 2017Hello!Does anyone know if this tab plays NTFS files?NTFS is not a file format. It is a file system used by Windows.

• Niv

I just bought this tablet becaus it was on sale.. It is fast basically and very nice screen.. The most I like is the bluelight filter feature..it really help to lessen strain in my eyes.. Im loving it for the moment..

Hello!Does anyone know if this tab plays NTFS files?

Hello!Does anyone know if this tab plays NTFS files?

Just bought this, replaced my now retired Nexus 10. Really fast compared to that. More than happy with it so far.

• Umar

I don't find OTG support , doesn't detect a USB storage device ,

Got this ASUS ZenPad when it first came out. Was loaded with Android 6.0 Marshmallow, only. Gee that got old fast too .... Anyway, last night I finally got 7.0 Nougat downloaded to me. So now, I'll be catching up with all the other nice folks out there in Droid-land. Now don't get me wrong I think... NO I KNOW (!!!), that I have the finest 10" Pad on the market, even with it being almost a whole year old. I've looked at all the others, even that nice Sammy one that will cost you an extra Leg and maybe one Arm, to boot, this little guy is way FAST and is very easy to operate. Why? Because if an old guy like me can work it, I'd think all you Nerds out there in Droid-Land could do it better. But really, take it from me, Pop da Old Man, get up/go out and get yourself one, then you will enjoy one of the finest Pads on the Market. Be sure to tell them "Pop da Old man, sent me", you'll be glad that you did !!

FXR, 01 Apr 2017Lenovo yoga tab 3 plus (wifi only) OR asus zen pad 3s 10 (... moreThe Lenovo Yoga Pad 3 does not allow you to draw directly on the screen. You have to use the keyboard and look at the screen while drawing or writing, which to me is weird and unpleasant, as well as being awkward. I don't understand why anyone who likes to write or draw would choose this tablet. Given that you are looking for a tab with a stylus, I would go with Asus, which also has better specs.