Asus Zenpad 3s 8.0 Z582KL

Asus Zenpad 3s 8.0 Z582KL

• Kamm

Like it, but where can I buy it from?

• WNR

Where can I buy this?

• Nick

Has no fingerprint sensor?

• Hi

Its difference with previous generation is only snapdragon 652 against 650.
And although it is 100 euro more expensive.
Dear asus please at least make the screen and other hardwares with better quality.
If it also have a better and more durable backplate it will be very good.

• BernardP

After waiting for this since early 2017, it's now supposed to be available. But it's not even showing on Asus Global or US web site. There is a lower spec version for Verizon that is available, though.

Seeing that has has the hardware for 3G and 4G, I suspect that this tablet will be available only through cell carriers and that there won't be a Wi-Fi version.

earlier specs said 133 mm width....will it fix in my inside sportcoat pocket or not? 133mm is a deal breaker...bezels must be smaller than galaxy s2 to allow us to carry a true office-in-our-pocket that this promises to be...an all-in-one tool that is always handy (with these specs and that original size configuration) would be the newest game changer...

• jack

sounds totally awesome, one of the last decent small android tablets maybe, but of course no word on if/when/where you can buy it.. these marketing people these days will tell you everything except how/where to buy their products.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Fundee

Strange... i found some people selling cover for Z582KL, but i cant find the tablet itself in any store

Anonymous, 23 Nov 2017I want this, but it's not available yet. I checked some loc... moreI understand that is my same exact problem. I want it but I can't find it anywhere.

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2017Exactly, I as well can't find any information at all about ... moreI completely agree. I want to buy this tablet but I can't find it anywhere.

Anonymous, 27 Nov 2017Released where? I can't any info about this anywhere. Asus ... moreExactly, I as well can't find any information at all about this being released anywhere yet.

Released where? I can't any info about this anywhere. Asus themselves don't have it on their website, not even Indian or Chinese ones.

I want this, but it's not available yet. I checked some local stores and I checked the Asus website.

• kph

hurry!!

• anonimous

when it's there are in indonesia

• Khroni

Is this a Verizon US exclusive?

That would be so bad, i really want this tablet.

Can't wait to see one of these. Just bought a ZenFone 3, 4 gigs of RAM so lightning fast. Sending this from a ZenPad 8 580c, which has only 2 gigs by is still fast. Looks like this z582 is going to be a massive hit, especially as it's cellular too (about time ASUS).

• Harry

Is this verson support stylus pen?

Didn't mention here if there's fast charging or not? With SD652 chipset should include Quick Charge 3.0, can't imagine without fast charge in todays devices.

Asus... Where are you now? Look at the Samsung and other brands... They made a new generation of SELFIE Phone... Where's your next generation of Zenfone Selfie?
We're waiting....