Asus Zenpad S 8.0 Z580CA

Asus Zenpad S 8.0 Z580CA

There are no ways to use this as a phone and there aren't any hdmi or other MHL connections possible (USB keyboards, mice, etc do work)

Good tablet for everyday use and good audio quality
good for watching movies and video's

• Mh

Is its usb-c compatible to connect to hdmi

• martym

Anonymous, 23 Jun 2017Is it a calling tab?no phone capabilities

Is it a calling tab?

• Kareef

Aki, 15 Feb 2017Is this OTG ready ?Yupz it is

Can play Mobile Legends or Heroes Evolved with no issues?

Aki, 15 Feb 2017Is this OTG ready ?Yes.

• Aki

Is this OTG ready ?

• Belal

It has many lags

Anonymous, 26 Aug 2016will this be updated to marshmallow? I put the firmware update in the root of the SD card, rebooted, and pressed the prompt. I do not remember if I had to unzip the file... Updates to marshmallow, no fusion of SD card and internal memory out of the box. Normally this would be a problem but with 64gb internal storage it doesn't matter. If anyone knows how to get win 10 to recognize the device please let me know. Thanks!

rezo, 08 Nov 2016I just bought my zenpad last week.I like it.superb graphics... morewhere did you buy it? Is it the Z580CA?

• Abbo

Can someone please tell me if
Zenpad PLAYS 4K VIDEOS WITHOUT LAG???
And
Does it SUPPORT OTG???
What about BATTERY USAGE while watching 1080p movie at 70% brightness?
I want to buy it next month...

• Abbo

Can someone please tell me if
Zenpad PLAYS 4K VIDEOS WITHOUT LAG???
And
Does it SUPPORT OTG???
What about BATTERY USAGE while watching 1080p movie at 70% brightness?
I want to buy it next month...

• rezo

I just bought my zenpad last week.I like it.superb graphics,very fast on games.its a little sad about the battery,it can just lasts for 3.5 to 4 hours,but its okay for me cause i work on my private practice.but its odd the charging is about 3 hours both off and while on.but my money is worth it,its awesome.just praying it can last to 5 to 7 years or more.

AnonD-511029, 13 Sep 2016Yes! Only manual update for now, though. Full firmware is n... morethanks for the info..
i've been searching how to manually update this tablet after downloading the update file.

• Cg

Lawrence, 22 Nov 2015Had this amazing tablet with Z3580 and 4GB ram, for about a... moreHi guys, anyone who has used this device tell me whether it has default memory option in storage?

• Matthias

Matthias, 20 Sep 2016WhiteStar0, could you link the update? I was not able to fi... moreI've found it. When going through the asus website, the support tab was missing for me (Perhaps due to my location / international website?), and google didn't find anything, but I found a news post that linked to the helpdesk directly. https://www.asus.com/Tablets/ASUS_ZenPad_S_80_Z580C/HelpDesk_Download/

• Matthias

AnonD-511029, 13 Sep 2016Yes! Only manual update for now, though. Full firmware is n... moreWhiteStar0, could you link the update? I was not able to find anything of the kind...

Anonymous, 26 Aug 2016will this be updated to marshmallow? Yes! Only manual update for now, though. Full firmware is now available on ASUS website.
Simply download it, then place the zip file inside root directory, restart tablet, and tap the notification to start updating.

will this be updated to marshmallow?