Asus Zenwatch 2 WI501Q

Asus Zenwatch 2 WI501Q

• John

So I've literally worn mine every day for over five years. Finally got to the point where it wouldn't charge properly and if it did, it would die after say 7-8 hours. I purchased a new battery and swapped it out and it works like brand new. I am very frugal so even though there are better watches out there, I'm proud of my 5-year old watch and hope to get even more life out of it. How may tech products last this long???

• amikot

As for today (end of 2020) last Android Wear version for this watch is 2.35 , Google Services 20.47.13, Android OS is 7.1.1 and Anroid security patch level is dated on 1 June 2017.

All main functions of the watch works. It is possible to install Amazons Alexa Assistant, Google Maps and many others nice aps.
It's still nice watch.

for goodness sakes the people complaining about the charging, clean the connectors! thats all it is.

• Scuggins

kaktoos, 28 May 2018I have the Zenwatch 2 for more than 2 years now, and ever s... moreMine has had the same quick battery drain after the update. However, if I restart the watch after I take it off charge, I will two or three days out of it. If I don't restart after charging, I get about 10 hours.

• kaktoos

I have the Zenwatch 2 for more than 2 years now, and ever since I have updated to Android Wear 2.0, battery life has shorten to less than 12 hours. I am now thinking of replacing the battery. Has anyone done that and can give an opinion? its not that cheap...

• 2 Years User

Abin, 19 Jan 2018Did any one update this watch? Its been taking too long to ... moreWell, it's been able to update to Wear OS, though it is the same Android version 7.1.1 with security patch of June 2017. I think every Android Wear with Android Wear 2.0 OS can install this Wear OS. Nothing new, just a rebrand.

• Abin

Did any one update this watch? Its been taking too long to switch on after update

Yes, you can install Gallery apps on the watch, and can view all the image from the phone, can browse and zoom the image on the watch.

• MM

can you please tell ,can we install gallery apps in this watch

• HP

can this watch support the digitalzoom to photos

Say whatever you like or dislike, this watch has been updated to Android Wear 2.0.

Kawal, 15 May 2017Does it have image zooming option ??Sorry, No such option on Android Wear.

Kawal, 15 May 2017Does it have image zooming option ??So such option on Android Wear.

• Kawal

Does it have image zooming option ??

Shaggy, 03 May 2017Does it support GPS can any one comment on the same.There is no GPS on the watch, the watch rely the GPS on the connected phone.

• Shaggy

Does it support GPS can any one comment on the same.

owesome

• ???

Ashish , 26 Jan 2017Is it possible to see photos, pdf etc.!??who's gonna read PDF file on their watch?

• WINGZERO

Anonymous, 18 Jun 2016Has been using it for 3 months. Hand down, the most afford... moreOn the 1.63 model, how big is the actual screen, not counting the bezel? Thanks.

• Ashish

Anonymous, 25 Nov 2016YepIs it possible to see photos, pdf etc.!??