Asus ZenWatch 2 and ZenWatch 3 getting new updates
Asus has started pushing out new updates to both ZenWatch 2 and ZenWatch 3 smartwatches. While the update for the former only includes Android security fixes for December, that for the latter includes several other improvements as well.
The ZenWatch 3 gets Bluetooth and WiFi stability-related improvements, removal of charging/discharging notification message, addition of new themes, and more. Here's the complete change-log:
- Fix security vulnerabilities ( Update to Dec 2016 of Android Security Bulletins )
- Improve the accuracy of algorithm.
- Improve the stability of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection.
- Remove charging/discharging notification message
- Update translations in various languages
- Add notification sound when discharging
- Support algorithm of falling detection (ZenWatch Manager companion app v126.96.36.199220 is needed)
- Support ECO mode setting in the ZenWatch 3
- Support "Button setting" for user customization
- Add new themes for watch face of Aureole, Golden Era, Silver Ribbon, Ostra, Geometry, Signature, Cruise.
Nothing yet. Be the first to comment.