AT&T 8525

AT&T 8525

• Annoying_Orange

The Legend!

Anonymous, 14 Apr 2013My ninong just gave me one. But the battery has defect.. Wh... moretry ebay for a battery maybe..

How do I adjust the contrast

My ninong just gave me one. But the battery has defect.. Where can I buy new battery for the fone? Can you please some one tell me?;) thanks

• davsmith

How do I reset the opening 4 digit password

• reme101

Anonymous, 26 May 2012guys please help , what is the default passwor for this phone , why dnt u just hard reset

guys please help , what is the default passwor for this phone ,

• suresh

mobile ketna ka hi ? ans me...!

I couldnt browse with my AT&T with etisalat line in Nigeria. What can I do to get it online

• waqas

nice phone window phone bettery just 2 day but all feature good nice camera just miss radio

• mobfors

well actually there isn't QCIF videocall camera on this model, only in tytn..

my battery dies real fast.i just need to know if thats just how it is or my battery needs changing? thanks.

• Fawad

Nice phone.. battery is same that 1DAY MAX rest no. M enjoin using it... a recommended phone!

Good trusty phone. Has lasted me a couple years, I got it before iPhones were even out and it's still better than the latest iPhones in every way possible. Finally upgrading now that the SE Xperia X1 is out, which blows everything out of the water hands down.