ATI targets the mobile market
The IMAGEON 2260 offers fully self-contained graphics, video and imaging capabilities to perfectly complement communication baseband solutions. It enables high-quality (high-resolution, high-frame rate) video playback, video recording and two-way video conferencing. Handset manufacturers will benefit from IMAGEON 2260’s support for high-resolution (megapixel) camera modules, putting camera phones on par with entry-level digital still cameras.
IMAGEON 2260 offers the following features:
- Support for high-quality MMS (Multimedia Messaging Services);
- Still picture capture and processing (JPEG encode and decode) with support for high-resolution (megapixel) camera modules;
- Video recording, playback or streaming up to CIF, 30 frames-per-second (Video encode and decode), plus simultaneous encode and decode for video conferencing;
- Advanced 2D graphics acceleration;
- Integrated frame buffer and LCD controller for space, cost and power saving;
- Exceptional visual quality and display features.
I thought Adreno was first developed bu ATI.
- 24 Oct 2014
Does this look like a phone to you?
- 16 Oct 2009
vat kind of phn it is
- 19 Feb 2009