BenQ C30

BenQ C30

• Amirul

I am using BenQ C-30 mobile phone from 2008, but now the battery is not charging well, need to change. Would you please tell me which battery (other brand) I can use for my phone now? so, BenQ mobile or battery is now market out!

this phone the bets.,.,.,.,.

• Tareq

How can I use call confarence in this mobile?

• Alamin

Many videos convert like 3gp, mp4, Avi but not support. Please How can support this mobile video support.

Please letme know how can i use internet modem by this phone

• saha

i have downloaded xilisoft video converter and converted wmv file to avi but this file is not played by player of BenQ C30.
plz, write details about the procedure of conversion of video file for BenQ C30

• Swagatam

Its very easy to convrt any video into avi file for benq c30 . Use xilisoft video converter . Then convert any vdo in a low quality . I did this . Now i can play vdo .

banglamanik@gmail.co, 02 Mar 2010 Dear sir I,ve been trying to convert many videos like 3gp, mp4... moreyou may not buy the original product, there are lot of duplicate in the market.It may be damaged, just dump it.

• alo

banglamanik@gmail.co, 02 Mar 2010 Dear sir I,ve been trying to convert many videos like 3gp, mp4... morei use it for 1.5years .iam unable to ply vedio with avi ,how can i solve this

• banglamanik@gmail.co

fuhy, 09 Dec 2008I,ve been trying to convert many videos to Avi format but they d... more Dear sir
I,ve been trying to convert many videos like 3gp, mp4 etc to Avi format but they didn't work in my mobile phone....How to do the right way?
If you answer me I will be so graceful to you

• SHAFIN

that is really a good mobile.i have used more than 2 years.i didn't face any kind of problem.even now i am also using that.

• rasel

Anonymous, 20 Mar 2009video is not invalidur configuration of video convert is not right

samana, 05 Apr 2009how can i download any software and application for my benq c30 ... moresorry u can't install any software in ur mobile...for more info u can call me

ruben - +8801924400474

• daksh

it's good at all but not the best.
i have used this handset for 2months, but i haven't faced any problems!

• sohag

very bad chines set hand set.

• coolboy

an awesome phone!!! love it!

it haven't java

• shamim

bad mobile

Amar baler set banaico budar pulara. java, jar,jad,sis,nrg,nth- kono file support kore na

• Ridhoy