BenQ-Siemens S88

BenQ-Siemens S88

• Christy

I used BenQ since 2007, I loved it especially its camera and light. The challenge I got was of the battery. I could not find one in my country, if you could assist where I can order for one.

• Betoncio

Excellent phone, i had it when it came out, the display was one of the best back in those days. AMOLED technology and it´s incredible viewing angles was something to bragg about that year.

• tanbin

I'm using bqsemences from 2007 ..nd currently using.. I also have problem with battery so i order it to made a it for me in mobile hardware store... it work fine now...

• paul k

you mean these phone still exist can some one tell me if i can get one in Kenya

• shani

i used this phone since mid of 2007.Its very good.i have problem with the charger.Infact my phone charger is out of order ,i need new 1 origenal.Can help?

• cooler

TULON, 11 Mar 2012I bought benQ Siemen in 2007,I am still using it but the ba... morei m still using s88 2007 till now,agreat cell phone.if you want the battery is very hard to find.go indonesia website,sometimes they still have stock.

• TULON

I bought benQ Siemen in 2007,I am still using it but the battery is now run down.I want to buy new battery are they available.Please help me.

• omi

the handset is too slow,worst for gaming,poor software support, joystick damaged too early,full screen video isnt enabled...bt i love it, itz my first multimedia handset afterall

• omi

• lyda

benQ S88 has other themes or no?

• N.Systems

to all members ask bout benq-siemens services . benq-siemens is no longer avi and no more services

• kishna15

i hope i can replace the case of my S88.. also my joystick is broken. i cant use it any more!

• Sam

haquepolash@yahoo.co, 08 Dec 2010Hi Some problems arises in my phone. No service centre in ... morePlease help!!!! i urgently need a screen for the s88, am from South Africa....Please email me samerlston@yahoo.com or +27761131030

Tx

• haquepolash@yahoo.co

Hi
Some problems arises in my phone. No service centre in Bangladesh. Whate can I do now. Please advise me. Thanks. My E-Mail is haquepolash@yahoo.com

• haquepolash

Hi,
There are some problems arises in my BenQ Siemens S88 . But there is no service centre in Bangladesh. Whate can I do now. Please advise me in details.
thanks

• Joy

i have ever seen that,if i connect charger to s88 mobile an error that,battery too cold.

• tun

my s88 have no file on it but it's phone memory was full! I don't know how to delete the phone memory or how to format it! help please

• jin from india

its a my fav.phone.but i cant get battery in india.if any one send me address for battery i can thankfull for him.siemens is siemens.

• s0cket

RIP broken display :( miss this phone,and wonder if AMOLDED displays are replaceble :/.

• AHMAD ALRASHED

salma, 13 Jun 2009From 2007 i use this mobile.Really it's very nice.But i los... morehi salma hi every body if anyone need it's cd i can help i still got it , it's a good phone it's only a little bit slow , my mobile number is 0113043411
i'm from egypt ,
thanks and good luck to you all
my best wishes.