BenQ T51

BenQ T51

• Thanh Son

bought this for my gf on xmas. she likes it a lot:D i guess it's kinda suitable for girls :D

• Thanh Son

thanks sunburn, i ll reconsider it:)

• Sunburn

Thanh Son, 05 Dec 2009how about mp3 function? is the sound good? please tell me s... moreNah, not that good. Very weak with no bass. Uses proprietary headset socket -> no hope for an updrade. It's extremely cheap in VN thought.

• Thanh Son

how about mp3 function? is the sound good? please tell me soon cuz i intend to buy it for my girlfriend on Xmas(she wanna have a phone that supports music well). Thanks in advance all of u guys

• Sunburn

Thu Hoai, 22 Aug 2008I've got it for 2 weeks and find it nice to take photo with... moreBecause of the phone. GPRS on this phone is literaly unusable.

• Sunburn

Unlike all other BenQ-Siemens I've ever used, this phone has decent speaker volume. Being sale at extremly cheap price in my country.

• Sean Doyle

this phone man!!! it is so awesome mann!!! it is really the best phone ever made! technology really going backwards these days. I use this phone for calling al of my mates in ireland. Works AWESOMEE!! ^_^

Pz and out Mister Doyle.

the cellular one is more fashion

• Thu Hoai

I've got it for 2 weeks and find it nice to take photo with several effects. But it is very slow to visit webpage via GPRS. I wonder whether my network provider or its mobile browser?

BenQ pebl??

• Rached

One look at the T51 tells you it was created as much for music as for communications, with a smoothly integrated audio player that supports AAC and MP3 file formats. Right on the front, you¡¦ll find all the controls you need to play your music¡Xno need to open up the phone¡Xalong with an ultra-cool display that shows current song info. You can use text messaging and other features with music playing at the same time, and set MP3 songs as ring tones or alarms. There¡¦s a slot for microSD cards to store your favorite tunes on, and Bluetooth for listening wirelessly. For even more listening pleasure, the T51 also includes FM radio, your source for the latest music and news.

There,s a slot for microSD cards to store your favorite tunes on, and Bluetooth for listening wirelessly. For even more listening pleasure, the T51 also includes FM radio, your source for the latest music and news.

• kilel

i want a phone with two sim cards slot for different networks but can work on the same phone concurrently.

• Emily

Hi.. Can someone tell me where can i get this phone? I like it very much.. Please email me.. Thanks alot!!

• andyroxs

chineseified z610i

IN black it should be called as black beauty

• Lily

Still coming soon? I mean, we're almost reaching 2008!

• CHERRYADE11...X

Y do Benq need seimens??? dis fone looks much nica den de poppy or mia

• Daniel

Your welcome jan

• jan

can someone tell me if benq phones has something to personalisation themes or skins

• jan