BenQ T60

BenQ T60

• Md rakebul islam

Anonymous, 08 Nov 2010can't find it anymore on marketI am also need one

• mahabub

battery not available but need so much. ribon problem can not solve to anywhere. can i change my phone with some one.

can't find it anymore on market

• danylynnsh

service access broadly web

• sakib

Rafiqul, 25 May 2010I have a benq T60. How much it cost to update my mobile so... morewhat do u need.softwere?browse with opera & go to its mobile download.any other question.

• Rafiqul

I have a benq T60.
How much it cost to update my mobile software.
And where i can to find the information?

• sakib.BANGLADESH

contact with customer care of BENQ.see
warrenty care & use address or phone number.u will get keypad.i've a T6O but after 7/8 month it looks older.

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2010Where can i buy a T60?I have a benq T60 Phone. It is nice but, use one year it look like older.

Where can i buy a T60?

• DHARMENDRA

Where can i found dosplay screem and keypad of benq T60 phone?

• nosto chele

how can i connect benq t60 with computer through bluetooth? and can i create personal area network with it?

• Zessa Ekhta

How can you set up MMS and Internet with Vodafone SIM on BenQ?

• Naim

i m not satisfied to use this set.this casing & display galss quality is too bad.

• Faisal

This set is totally bad for Bangladeshi weahter. I didn't feel comfort by using this set.

• jobayer

how can i email from my benq T60

• Soummyo Chakma

Ismat ara, 04 Oct 2009Bluetooth option didn't work. I didn't find my bluetooth pa... more
Go >Menu> Extras > Bluetooth > press "On" from left
Or, if not so on then > check setting > visibility > on

Good luck

Go >Menu> Extras > Bluetooth > press "On" from left
Or, if not so on then > check setting > visibility > on

Good luck

• Soummyo Chakma

I have been using this set for more than 1 year, set's system software is okay but some loss type of battery serve. It's slim figure looking so that comparable to a beautiful girl but it's metallic color is like a naughty beautiful girl that temporary lasting.

• Tiva

the internal parts of the cell phone is not available. thats why its so problematic

• Ismat ara

Bluetooth option didn't work. I didn't find my bluetooth pass coad. Pls. tell me how can i get my pass coad?