BlackBerry 7100t

BlackBerry 7100t

It's like sort of a PDA from the time

• Steve

I really think this is the future of phones since the 4mb is a beast it is so good I could play a pc game on it! I vouch for this. :D

jk it is a really really bad phone that should be burnt and never looked at ever again.

Good day,i really need this phones-7100t & 7100x as I've earlier written to you.

• hedz

how can i go to ma internet browser on ma blackberry 7100?

• Mzee Emma

blackmopybji, 18 Jul 2010can i even play music or recieve music via bluetoothHow can iget access to internet on my blackberry 7100T because idont know they right button to use...?pliz help.

• christian.boafo

how do i go about with the blackberry 7100t browser

• Studda Man

tyox, 16 Jul 20127100T can be replace with the battery of blackberry 8520. Batter... moreIf they can b replaced with The Same baterry Do u Know if eather 2 Are Under 2 Dollars?

• tyox

mano, 21 Apr 2012how can i buy blackberry 7100t battery7100T can be replace with the battery of blackberry 8520. Battery type C-S2

• mano

how can i buy blackberry 7100t battery

• hiju

try 10 atempt on wrong password. then u can acces to device.... bt entire data will delete.

when i change my theme to t-mobile i can't see the icon for messages i need to open the saved messages first to open the folder for my inbox. does anyone knows how to get it back?

• sudhir

i have a problem in my 7100t phone. when i switch on this the disply shows mw "jam error 102" reset. i reset lots of time but it didn't work. what can i do? throw it or what............?

• teray

i forgot the password of my fon. i cant open it anymore. i had 9 attempts already until 10 max attempts lang. how can i retrieve my password ? or open it w/o reformatting? does anybody know? thanks!

cant use the scroll

• ISAAC

my phone is not booting i dont the problem

• henry

i dnt knw wat hapend to my bberryy 7100t.it ust wont come on after it dropped accidentlly...wat do i do?

• kassmann86

anybody know what os version installed on release and if os4x will run normal

my blackberry 7100t can't be use because my password attempts exceeded..please help me

• blackmopybji

can i even play music or recieve music via bluetooth

• NICHOLAS

Wembo, 27 Jun 2010I want to ask some, why tis phone coldn't find other bluetooth d... moreis there any way this phone could be improvedon?in the area of camera, internet services, memory card and the bluethoot.am also a user of the phone and i must confess am not enjoying any of these facilities mention abive.