BlackBerry 8707v

BlackBerry 8707v

• antar4221@yahoo.fr

Zky, 14 Nov 2011No wificomment activer le wifi de la bb8707v

• Tobhi

LOL...This phone is no more..16mb ram? Wat da hell !

jonan, 13 Dec 2013how can i connect it to internet because i cant see the int... moreTo make browser work:
- download bb desktop
- download bittorrent
- download magicberry
- google bb anworm
- get anworm's servicebooks torrent from his page
- use magicberry to edit servicebook to fit your operator, export servicebook
- use bb desktop to restore servicebook to phone
- instructions on anworms page but lot of the software is difficult to find (dead links)

• jonan

how can i connect it to internet because i cant see the internet icon on the screen

• stan

Do this fone have bbm and bis

• DTRIOU

how abt whatapps?

• Fahim

How can I download driver in order to connect to my computer please?

• evean

rouhan, 29 Oct 2011can we listen music in this phoneno we cant thats the only problam and its hard to connect bluetooth to another device as well

fie, 23 Feb 2012how to sent MSG ? what button should I press ? :(how to sent sms

• fie

how to sent MSG ? what button should I press ? :(

• scurge

Johnny Mumbai, 26 Nov 2011Everyone please let ME KNOW IF I CAN TALK AND RECEIVE CALLS... moreits a phone.

• Johnny Mumbai

Everyone please let ME KNOW IF I CAN TALK AND RECEIVE CALLS and also can I SEND SMS on this one. Is the voice qulity clear when we make and receive calls. Thats all I want in my phone Please help me. I am 70 years old senior citizen. Urgent reply needed by fellow users here.

• Zky

mnbf, 29 Aug 2010oes it have wifi system? No wifi

• lac

After using such classic BB for 4 years, i inevitably switch to a newer model BB. Its high tx speed is great and a real worldwide mobile phone (eg. can be used in land of the rising Sun). One of the reasons to the switch is lack of Apps support by Blackberry and upgradability in OS. Still very much appreciate BB team innovated such device for businessmen.

• rouhan

can we listen music in this phone

• AAAA18

how do you guys download stuff for this phone via usb? coz my computer detects it but it acts as if its not there..

• cool_k12

pandaa, 17 Aug 2011does the blackberry 8707 have blackberry messengeryes this one dose have bbm

• kumar

pandaa, 17 Aug 2011does the blackberry 8707 have blackberry messengerhow to get in this mobile 3g net work for face book

How to reset factory defaults on this phone?