BlackBerry 8800

BlackBerry 8800

Also Known As: Blackberry Pearl Plus, Blackberry Pearl+

• shpop

they are already taking pre orders. But it is back ordered because of demand.

• emml

Can blackberry 8800 take whstsup

• AnonD-420419

vinvin, 14 Feb 2007I believe this new gadget going to attract all those people who ... moreyes, i can't wait to get this phone,when its gonna be released?

• Drex

i nid the case to blackberry en i don knw where tu find t.i nid help

• nguch

AnonD-61423, 02 Jul 2012yes you can install whatsapp on huron 8800My blackberry 8800 it can not install whatsaap pleas help me

• zaeem

abdulsada, 03 Mar 2012please i want to buy the BB8800 can i browse with it can u buy 8800

• zaeem

its really frindly user cell phn

• George

Jewel, 02 Oct 2013Im from the Philippines and I have this phone from United Arab E... moreProbably you have to learn how to use the device, This is the most easiest phone to handle.

• Jewel

Im from the Philippines and I have this phone from United Arab Emirates and I dont know how to operate everything..Dont know how to create txt msg. Its not user friendly phone..

• Your

John Biafra, 11 Sep 2010I will buy this!!!hoe much the amount of this

• SPAM

kay, 20 Jul 2011how much does this phone cost?i also know that.................

• ud

jotan, 17 Nov 2011Had this BlackBerry when it was first issued. Worked fine until ... moreDose dis phone support bbm

Brian, 08 Aug 2012Can Endomondo run in this device?I can.t do anytin on my phone

Brian, 08 Aug 2012Can Endomondo run in this device?yes

• mehD

Pherry, 15 May 2010hi to everyone, there's an issue i've been reading in many forum... moreits working u have 2 pair firts with the one u wanna 2 bluetooth from! then go to media and select the type of ile u are going 2 recive then click resive file,,,

• Brian

Can Endomondo run in this device?

• Brian

Can Endomondo run in this device?

yes you can install whatsapp on huron 8800

• Ggggg

Is it compatible with whatapp messanger