BlackBerry 9720

• L
  • Lele
  • gXC
  • 02 Jun 2022

Andronicus, 03 Jan 2022Well, Today is 3/1/2022, Having heard that my Blackberry ... moreCan it connect to wifi now?

• a
    • ajc
    • y0L
    • 06 Mar 2022

Andronicus, 03 Jan 2022Well, Today is 3/1/2022, Having heard that my Blackberry ... moreSo did it stop working?

• a

• 03 Jan 2022

Well,
        Today is 3/1/2022,
        Having heard that my Blackberry 9720 would stop working tomorrow,
        I'm not finding convenient, because I enjoyed using this phone.
        It does everything I want except for only whatsapp messanger...
        I wish RIM would extends this expiration of this phone...

• F
          • FiliGirl
          • uS{
          • 25 Jun 2020

Karan M., 26 Mar 2019It's 2019 and I am typing this reply on a blackberry 9720 a... moreTrue. Even though there's a long list of new and flashy phones, I still keep my 9720 with me alongside my other smartphone. It's sturdy and the battery's also decent. I just wish there are still shops selling protective cases for this unit.

• fsV
            • 27 Feb 2020

Dan, 03 Sep 2019I bought this phone used on ebay and I can't seem to connec... moreIt's Possible the WiFi networks are on 5Ghz frequencies, you'll have to look for a WiFi network that's using 2.4Ghz Frequency

• J
              • Jilani
              • ubI
              • 24 Dec 2019

Drow, 15 Nov 2017how to get access emails on the blackberry using the mobile data?Want to know too!

• J

Good bye blackberry

• Dan
                    • 0Ra
                    • 03 Sep 2019

I bought this phone used on ebay and I can't seem to connect to WiFi with it? It doesn't find any networks when I search and typing my routers details in manually doesn't seem to help. Does anyone have any solutions?

• nCY
                      • 24 Aug 2019

• K
                        • Karan M.
                        • uuw
                        • 26 Mar 2019

AnonD-716026, 23 Mar 2018how in the world is this phone released in 2013?It's 2019 and I am typing this reply on a blackberry 9720 and even after 6 years, it doesn't hang or show any signs of ageing. I use this as a music player. It's battery life is amazing( even through it's only 1450 mah). All my friends think that this is from 2016 or 2017.

• CDU
                          • 12 Jan 2019

...., 20 Jun 2018Why not?Well,I can not predict the future of BlackBerry,but obviously it is one of the best I used before it options only for you and others who have the same phone because every option based upon secrecy both private use and privacy as well. I really admire the function of BlackBerry and I loved it to my taste. God bless the company and always lead them to the top because American democracy need private and privacy under the rule of law.

• .
                            • ....
                            • XNI
                            • 20 Jun 2018

AnonD-716026, 23 Mar 2018how in the world is this phone released in 2013?Why not?

• LaA
                              • 16 May 2018

AnonD-716026, 23 Mar 2018how in the world is this phone released in 2013?& what ye think? Only that piece of shit OS for children, androida, and in 2013?!

• H5Q
                                • 25 Apr 2018

I have had this phone a couple of times. And have a newish one. I can,t flat it. Reason people can,t B&B APPEals because the company went bust. A few years ago. But I can get google, gmail etc. Those who want every app going. I would suggest an iPhone or android. But beware of older iphones. As Apple have stopped up dates on the older models. To encourage people to buy new ones. Which is ok if you,be plenty of money. 😂

• mKJ
                                  • 23 Mar 2018

how in the world is this phone released in 2013?

• Rex
                                    • mFp
                                    • 12 Feb 2018

Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM

• B
                                      • BBUser ever since
                                      • th9
                                      • 06 Dec 2017

For me, this is a perfect example of a smartfone. It has the best of both worlds (touch and a physical keyboard). I don't need for a bigger screen or high resolution or those technologically advance stuffs. What I basically need is a call and text that I can rely and count on to. This is what a cellphone should be. :-)

• Drow
                                        • MkX
                                        • 15 Nov 2017

how to get access emails on the blackberry using the mobile data?