BlackBerry 9720

BlackBerry 9720

• Dave

Good bye blackberry

• Dan

I bought this phone used on ebay and I can't seem to connect to WiFi with it? It doesn't find any networks when I search and typing my routers details in manually doesn't seem to help. Does anyone have any solutions?

Karan M., 26 Mar 2019It's 2019 and I am typing this reply on a blackberry 9720 and ev... moreWhat app will work

• Karan M.

AnonD-716026, 23 Mar 2018how in the world is this phone released in 2013?It's 2019 and I am typing this reply on a blackberry 9720 and even after 6 years, it doesn't hang or show any signs of ageing. I use this as a music player. It's battery life is amazing( even through it's only 1450 mah). All my friends think that this is from 2016 or 2017.

...., 20 Jun 2018Why not?Well,I can not predict the future of BlackBerry,but obviously it is one of the best I used before it options only for you and others who have the same phone because every option based upon secrecy both private use and privacy as well. I really admire the function of BlackBerry and I loved it to my taste. God bless the company and always lead them to the top because American democracy need private and privacy under the rule of law.

• ....

AnonD-716026, 23 Mar 2018how in the world is this phone released in 2013?Why not?

AnonD-716026, 23 Mar 2018how in the world is this phone released in 2013?& what ye think? Only that piece of shit OS for children, androida, and in 2013?!

I have had this phone a couple of times. And have a newish one. I can,t flat it. Reason people can,t B&B APPEals because the company went bust. A few years ago. But I can get google, gmail etc. Those who want every app going. I would suggest an iPhone or android. But beware of older iphones. As Apple have stopped up dates on the older models. To encourage people to buy new ones. Which is ok if you,be plenty of money. 😂

how in the world is this phone released in 2013?

• Rex

Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM

• BBUser ever since

For me, this is a perfect example of a smartfone. It has the best of both worlds (touch and a physical keyboard). I don't need for a bigger screen or high resolution or those technologically advance stuffs. What I basically need is a call and text that I can rely and count on to. This is what a cellphone should be. :-)

• Drow

how to get access emails on the blackberry using the mobile data?

Nitin, 24 Sep 2017Can I use whatsupNO, not support

• Nitin

sudip, 18 Aug 2017support whatsapp? Can I use whatsup

• sudip

support whatsapp?

I always wonder why was this phone released with BB 7 OS ??
Although on this time BB 10 was available.
It would have made a hit.

• bbb

ninios, 21 Feb 2017bb9720 is a real representation of all bbs, but mine goes off wh... moreLol damn thought it was only mine mahn.

AnonD-590293, 27 Sep 2016This 9720 is a amazing nice phone. I enjoy my phone. Blackberry best phone ever made wil last a lifetime wil come back with a vengance peroid!

• ninios

bb9720 is a real representation of all bbs, but mine goes off when i take a snapshot with flash on. and it really gets on my nerves

I can't believe I actually bought this phone 4 years ago its was cool to have a blackberry, sorry apple I was't a fan then.