BlackBerry Bold 9700

BlackBerry Bold 9700

• habsypot

its a very nice phone BB bold 9700, before i was NOKIA addict but now im BB addict, better than Iphone although i don't have Iphone but my bestfriend have Iphone and she's not that much using it... having BIS is really convinient and practical!

• immi

hi i m choosen some this handset. will any1 will say which is d best among ds. i hv choosen bb 9700, bb9800, nokia E7, samsung galaxy I9000 n nokia N8.

• JS

Hi all, just bought a new BB 9700 and I am very please with it. However, I noticed it is very slow in opening attachements with emails, and with pdfs it refuses to open saying that the instrument doesnt support pdfs. Is it true? Pls advice...Thanks, JS

Anonymous, 30 Sep 2010is blackberry bold supports video call? If Yes then HOw it could?My Answer is NO.

is blackberry bold supports video call?
If Yes then HOw it could?

9700 or the new torch.....?

Planning to buy 9700 but confused between 9700 or 9300 curve or should i wait for the upcoming model R020

• Pkj_IND

I would like to know what is the major difference between BB9700 n 9650 ?? As in the body type [ plastic , metal , leather finish ] , the processor ?? the memory on board etc.

Thnx in advance
regards
Pkj

• fais

madu, 27 Sep 2010please my bold 2 keep showing me app error 523 reset, please how... moreYou may have to re-install the OS. Connect to the BlackBerry Desktop Software on your PC and update the OS. Restore latest backup file after the update and you will be fine.

• Anton

Can you print a PDF file to a Bluetooth printer with the 9700?

iPhone101, 24 Sep 2010Is this better than iPhone or worse I have the 3G and the batter... moreyes i used to be with iphone 3g before but my iphone broke up and i was planning on getting iphone 4 but i think the price is not worth it so i got an ipad and 9700 it work like a charm the battery life was just awesome it last me 2 days with moderate usage unlike my iphone last only a day with same usage..and i got an ipad for music, movie and documents editing which is also awesome

• Rauf

is this available in white as well

• hans

iris, 27 Sep 2010is the curve 8900 better or is the bold 9700 better? pleeease, i... moreBold 9700 far better than curve 8900. You can't compare them.

• hans

• iris

is the curve 8900 better or is the bold 9700 better? pleeease, i need help. any advice? greets

which is better sony-ericsson vivaz pro or blackberry bold 9700???? thkx in advance

• madu

please my bold 2 keep showing me app error 523 reset, please how can i resolve this error, though bold 2 remain the best bb ve seen, the battery life is perfect, no phone known to man has such battery life. According to gsmarena "great battery life". Please am waiting for your solution!!

unlock

• yves danois

how can I unlock a blackberry 9700

Anonymous, 26 Sep 2010i bought the latest Bold last month and have had more problems w... moreHave it repair at the Blackberry service center there is a problem on hardware or try to Flash your ROM it might help.