BlackBerry Bold 9790

BlackBerry Bold 9790

zahid, 11 Dec 2016i am unable to use app world in my blackberry 9790, when i... moreI updated mine to firmware 7.1.0.1033 and.all is well..including access in blackberry world

• imran wigdi

Josh Stickz, 08 Jun 2021Used this phone in 2019. Good phone with an excellent camer... moreI like this phone,but in uganda I cant get it. what to do?

Used this phone in 2019. Good phone with an excellent camera, quality sound,but the battery drains quickly as expected. At least two charge per day. Its overall a good handset

Josh, 14 Aug 2020How much for the batteryMy phone want to reset but I don't

• Josh

ItsJake95, 23 Sep 2019I'm listening to music on it as I type this, the quality of... moreHow much for the battery

whydhimas, 09 Mar 2019no it doesnt, blackberry world also doesnt supported this t... moreI'm listening to music on it as I type this, the quality of music seems much more higher on the BlackBerry devices, I love this phone.

• whydhimas

Anonymous, 21 Oct 2018Can do watapp?no it doesnt, blackberry world also doesnt supported this time, but its good for music and video, the quality of that speaker is wonderful I like it.

Can do watapp?

• Warrior

Hows the battery life if one only use it for texting and calls?

• Titus

If screen is broken, is it replacable?

• Jhon

Easwar, 22 Aug 2017Does it supports WhatsApp????Best personal mobile

• Prince

Anonymous, 30 Mar 2018Is it a dual sim phone?.....please reply fast,it's urgentNa its aaa singh sim phone

• nomi

where i can get whatsapp??

• anonymous

Anonymous, 30 Mar 2018Is it a dual sim phone?.....please reply fast,it's urgentNo , its single simcard

Is it a dual sim phone?.....please reply fast,it's urgent

• AnonD-720981

AnonD-701623, 18 Sep 2017I have a problem now with my cell phone, bold 9790. I plac... morereboot...OS

• raza

Hi, I've bb bold 9790. When I charge it. It doesn't extand battery percentage. It appears a sign of a switch in battery sign. I've tried many chargers, but switch sign still remain. Remember that, it is not crossed battery sign. it should appear a charging sign in battery percentage.

ERICTHEGREAT, 04 Jul 2017How can i restore back the screen of my phone when is not c... moreInitiated problem what must i check

I have a problem now with my cell phone, bold 9790. I place a sim card and i get a iniliazing problem . what is the problem.

• nikki

Does phone support Whatsaap and face book